Cruise T-Shirts

tyeomans

I started a post about cruise t-shirts awhile back because I thought it was fun to see everybody's ideas! Our next cruise is finally upon us once again, and I just got our new t-shirts in. I'd love to see everybody else's creations again! And for the haters saying its cheesy, don't waste your time commenting because we don't care!

1fbcbe42b1bfa117ff7a7d4d7a316bc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

It's cheesy. There I said it!

The problem with it is, I love cheese!

I think your shirts are great- if I had any to share I would- in fact thinking about getting some for our family cruise next year!

Do you design your own or do you work with the company who helps you to design it?

It's cheesy. There I said it!

The problem with it is, I love cheese!

I think your shirts are great- if I had any to share I would- in fact thinking about getting some for our family cruise next year!

Do you design your own or do you work with the company who helps you to design it?

I design my own! I'm a graphic designer!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

My husband has a tee shirt he only wears on cruises, and only in the Windjammer in the morning. He's had many inquiries about it (mostly from married women). It's black with white writing on the front that says, "I'm up and dressed, what more do you want?"

We found a great way to tell our family about the cruise we are taking. We found shirts on Amazon that showed our itinerary for our trip - an easy way to get them for the whole group. If you search for Family Caribbean Cruise Memory T-Shirt on Amazon several itineraries come up - If someone wants a direct link I could post it - but did not want to spam the group

All my cruises to date have been with my sister. While we didn't wear matching tshirts to wear about ship. I did buy us, on a few cruises, matching pj's and then decorated the tops myself. One said, 'Anchors Aweigh. Sisters Aboard Liberty, and date. On the sleeves I had individualized the sleeping t's with "lil sis" and "big sis". Cheesy, but fun. Our mom used to dress us in identical dresses for holidays.