British Colonial Hilton Menus

sarahc78

Our group purchased day passes for the Hilton for our upcoming vacation does anyone have copies of the menu for the outside pool/beach area? I assume they also offer a kids menu since we purchased several child passes that include vouchers for food/drinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
Just verifying - the voucher can only be used at the Patio Grille, and not at Aqua?

It is supposed to include Aqua, but they are known to change this based on weather, events and occupancy. Even Bullion is used if the weather gets nasty.

Plan on using Patio Grill and hope for the best.

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone who has been to the Hilton on a day pass how far is it to walk? The information I have says walking distance from the ship but walking distance can mean different things to different people. I am older and had hip replacement surgery recently so I cannot walk very long distance. Thank you

It's about 5 short blocks from the port exit. From the ship to the exit could be a few blocks depending on which berth you dock. Taking a cab can take you a bit out of the way along the back roads since it's in the opposite direction of the main roads.

Just follow the wharf along the water, there are benches along the way. Make a left at Senor Frogs around to the front of the building. The grounds and beach are close by, just off the lobby. I have a bum hip as well. I take it easy walking, and the weather helps considerably.

• 4 weeks later...
It's about 5 short blocks from the port exit. From the ship to the exit could be a few blocks depending on which berth you dock. Taking a cab can take you a bit out of the way along the back roads since it's in the opposite direction of the main roads.

Just follow the wharf along the water, there are benches along the way. Make a left at Senor Frogs around to the front of the building. The grounds and beach are close by, just off the lobby. I have a bum hip as well. I take it easy walking, and the weather helps considerably.

I plan on taking my sister in a wheelchair, do you think this is doable?