Magic Review 2/24-3/3/18

efuzz

Thanks for the review! I'm going on the same cruise in April. Which night was the second formal night?

I was on this cruise too and the second elegant night was Wednesday, San Juan.

Nice review. We'll be on Magic in a few weeks -- switched from Breeze, decided to wait for Breeze to move from Galveston to PC which is less than half the distance for us. Now hoping Magic will be at least "mostly" as pleasurable as Breeze was for us 3 years ago.

We also have YTD. I didn't see any mention of which dining room/deck is YTD... ?

Looking forward to reading more of your review, as we are to do the Magic on the 31st of this month.

You mentioned that you like Bar B Que? I noticed it looks like you have eaten it in several places, but not Kansas City, and that is one big thing we are known for.:)

Nice review. We'll be on Magic in a few weeks -- switched from Breeze, decided to wait for Breeze to move from Galveston to PC which is less than half the distance for us. Now hoping Magic will be at least "mostly" as pleasurable as Breeze was for us 3 years ago.

We also have YTD. I didn't see any mention of which dining room/deck is YTD... ?

YTD was in Northern Lights dining room, midship deck 3.

Looking forward to reading more of your review, as we are to do the Magic on the 31st of this month.

You mentioned that you like Bar B Que? I noticed it looks like you have eaten it in several places, but not Kansas City, and that is one big thing we are known for.:)

You are correct. KC is on my list, but I haven't gotten the opportunity to travel there... yet. I will at some point. Work gets me to Texas quite a bit and OKC some, but not KC so far.