Photo package

Question for those the prepay for photos do you get printed pics or are they on a cd?

Also we are cruising with friends if we take pics together at dinner etc, will the put the pics under one account, both or neither and will we have to buy those separate from the prepackaged?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you buy the package (either all prints/all digital, or both) as long as one person from the cabin that purchased the package is in the picture then you'll get the picture :)

Such as: mom, dad, and 2 kids in one cabin. They purchase a photo package. 1 kid is in a picture with friends from another cabin, that picture will be included in the package. The picture will also be available for those in the other cabin to purchase.

If you buy the package (either all prints/all digital, or both) as long as one person from the cabin that purchased the package is in the picture then you'll get the picture :)

Such as: mom, dad, and 2 kids in one cabin. They purchase a photo package. 1 kid is in a picture with friends from another cabin, that picture will be included in the package. The picture will also be available for those in the other cabin to purchase.

Awesome! thank you!

• 9 months later...
So, if I purchase a photo package pre-cruise for $249: Then every single picture taken on board of me will be included for that price or is there hidden fees or anything?

No other fees, every photo that you are in should be included.

• 7 months later...

Great this was my question. So if we are a large family split up in 4 different cabins, and I purchase the photo package. Basically, all of the photos of them will be in my package as long as I'm in the picture with them. Great!