Anyone back from the 4 day Enchantment?

I guess, I'll watch for your report! I'm going on Enchantment about 8 weeks after you for the first time. Hope you have a great time.

Edited by BillOh
typo

Was on the 3 night a few weeks ago and had a wonderful time. Had nice weather and made it to Coco Cay, ship food was very good, headliners were just OK. Chops was terrific.

Staff was terrific.

Any specific question?

M

Sorry - too late to edit previous post. I just realized OP is on board!

M

No worry, I'm still here and watching. I'm glad you mentioned Chops. We usually cruise twice year. A 7 day in April/May that includes our anniversary. We frequently go to Chops on our Anniversary. Our fall cruise, we typically don't, but the ships we typically are on then either didn't then or still don't have a Chops, till this one. I'll keep that in mind during our cruise as an option.

I am just confirming, this recent cruise of yours was from Port Canaveral right? I assume boarding and getting off the ship was smooth. Did you do self assist getting off the ship?

We just got off Enchatment this morning on a 3night. Embarkation and disembarkation were super quick and painless. Walked right on at 12pm and in our car by 745 this morning!

Thanks, I'll be sure to watch the compass or Cruise Directors show to catch the self assist instructions, I've done it on Majesty a couple of times here, but not Enchantment.

• 2 weeks later...

We had a great process with Enchantment out of PC.

We arrived, dropped off people and luggage, parked and checked in around 10:15-10:45. We boarded right after 11. We had to wait until 11:30 for the WJ to open for lunch.