First oasis cruise, first time diamond plus , first owner suite

sailing on oasis in November , shows just became available so all I need to book is comedy club? How good is costal kitchen ? We normally eat mst dinners in specialty but was just planning on habatchi and 150 Central Park and suite restaurant for rest. Does diamond plus still get 30 percent off liquor package in past we always prebought. Anything else we should know about oasis? We are used to suite perks on the smaller ships. Thanks in advance for any info.

sailing on oasis in November , shows just became available so all I need to book is comedy club? How good is costal kitchen ? We normally eat mst dinners in specialty but was just planning on habatchi and 150 Central Park and suite restaurant for rest. Does diamond plus still get 30 percent off liquor package in past we always prebought. Anything else we should know about oasis? We are used to suite perks on the smaller ships. Thanks in advance for any info.

Yes just need to make reservations for comedy club.

Coastal kitchen is between mdr and specialty restraunts imho.

Yes d+ still get 30% off the deluxe drink package but it is at the onboard price of $59 or so plus 18% grat.

You will get access to beers, wine, soda and bottled water in suite lounge from 1130 am to 11pm and happy hour cocktails from 430 to 8pm. The cocktail hour is the same as diamond cocktail hour.

You also get free internet for each person. Also luggage valet is included if your flight qualifies.

Also if you go to mdr for dinner you go to mtd and there is a suite podium that will get you seated very quickly.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

If you will be find in the suite areas of the various venues, then you only need to reserve the comedy show.

Diamond Plus still gets 30% off the Deluxe beverage package.

If you will be find in the suite areas of the various venues, then you only need to reserve the comedy show.

Diamond Plus still gets 30% off the Deluxe beverage package.

Don't you just show your seapass at the entrance and then sit wherever you want?

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

Don't you just show your seapass at the entrance and then sit wherever you want?

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

You do not have to make reservations other than the comedy club. You show your seapass to the staff and you can sit wherever you want or they have reserved show seating for Suites which is the same place as Diamond Plus. For the theater they are in the main floor just as you come into the theater seating area. For the Aquatheater they are in the middle and have the backs. In the ice show they are in the middle of the stage. You are not assigned seating and still can sit anywhere you would like. General seating for the comedy show. The seats are given up like 10 minutes before the show starts.

Correct, but I was assuming the OP might be showing up when the remaining seat choices would not be that great. But I get your point, if they show up early enough, they can sit anywhere.