Sasebo??

betonic

HAL added this stop after we booked and I can’t find much. Anyone have any ideas about a day in Sasebo? HAL doesn’t even have any tours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Found this after a 15 second google search.

Sasebo is a city on Japan’s Kyushu Island. It's known for Huis Ten Bosch, an amusement park modeled after a Dutch town, with canals, replica buildings, windmills and flower gardens. Kujukushima Aquarium has dolphins, coral reefs and many jellyfish. Off the coast, boats cruise among the forested Kujukushima Islands, part of Saikai National Park. To the south, Saikai Bridge is a popular spot to view cherry blossoms.

Most of the “tours” listed on TripAdvisor have no or limited reviews. Also no contact information. One should not assume that everyone asking for advice has not researched elsewhere.

Most of the “tours” listed on TripAdvisor have no or limited reviews. Also no contact information. One should not assume that everyone asking for advice has not researched elsewhere.

Got it!

TripAdvisor lists in tours alone, eight. Others things to do are also listed.:)

It lists 8 but if you care to look, 4 are kayaking/water-based (I wouldn't call those a tour), 1 is a sake factory which doesn't have a website to get any information about visits, and 3 are the same bus tour company that has a website that doesn't give full information about its tour timings.