E-Docs

ger_77

While it wasn't quite as much fun as swinging the unsuspecting Purolator driver around the driveway, I did grab DH and spin him once or twice around the kitchen this morning as I read that our e-docs had arrived!

I just wanted you to know that I went online right away and was able to print both our boarding passes and luggage tags without a hitch - just like in the old days. On our previous cruise, I had to call HAL and someone there unblocked the print feature so I could print our luggage tags. It appears the block is till blocked.;p

Back to dancing!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

To tell the truth, I was concerned about being able to print the e-docs, after our last experience, and from what I've read here lately. I figured I'd give it a try, and woo hoo, it worked! Now the waiting begins . . .

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Still have a blue folder that I always use. And, if I get into my archives, there may be another one or two there as well.

Pleased to know that you received your documents OK. I am hoping that my January documents due will be as readily available.

Woo hoo !!! [emoji322] We feel your excitement & wish you safe travels.

We’re nearing our Final Payment date at end of this month for our upcoming December cruise. The anticipation is building despite having to lighten our bank account shortly. [emoji6]

We're making our final payment tomorrow. Maybe I should stick our blue cruise docs holder in a plastic bag with one of those "New Car Scent" Christmas tree air fresheners to give it that "new cruise docs smell."