** Bon Voyage to 0bnxshs, LampLighter & The Penguina - September 24th, 2018 **

kazu

This is a great itinerary and even better, our CC friends are all celebrating special moments on board. I can't think of a better way to celebrate than in South America. We hope they have a memorable cruise and, of course, we wish them safe travels, fair winds and smooth seas.

Bon Voyage to Zaandam - 40 day Inca Discovery & South America:

0bnxshs & LampLighter - hope you have a great time celebrating LampLighter's 79th birthday on board

The Penguina - enjoy celebrating your 40 years together & your 2nd anniversary

a0d7bc1863ccbb74416c213fafdd2762.jpg

Bon Voyage everyone!!!!!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL time!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wishing you great celebrations while sailing a fantastic itinerary on an excellent ship, and especially an easy tender into the Falklands.

Roy

I'll second the wish for the Falklands. We missed it last time, hoping we can do it in 2020 (yn) and hope our CC friends get there. don't forget the fish and chips ;)

Thank you kazu and everyone for all those grand wishes. Now that we see this posting it makes the trip feel like we're really heading out on Monday. Wish my suitcase was bigger so you all could come!

Thank you also to all the sage ones who have coached me thru planning for this adventure. So many familiar names who's comments I read and value greatly!! What rock stars!!!

Well, time to get ready......I've downloaded the Westerdam's horn to my phone ring tone.

Obnxshs & LampLighter have a wonderful time and birthday!!

Thank you kazu and everyone for all those grand wishes. Now that we see this posting it makes the trip feel like we're really heading out on Monday. Wish my suitcase was bigger so you all could come!

Thank you also to all the sage ones who have coached me thru planning for this adventure. So many familiar names who's comments I read and value greatly!! What rock stars!!!

Well, time to get ready......I've downloaded the Westerdam's horn to my phone ring tone.

Obnxshs & LampLighter have a wonderful time and birthday!!

I'll second Penguina's wonderful expression of thanks to all of you. I know we'll have a great trip due in no small part to everyone's well wishes. :)

We made it to the Falklands our first trip several years ago and truly hope we make it again. Machu Picchu beckons this trip too and we're hoping to visit there with no hitches but have learned well the lesson that it's the trip that's the adventure and not always the destination.

I am seriously considering trying to do a simple "Near Time Blog from the Zaandam Inca and SA Cruise" along the way. I'll start a thread with a title much like that if I decide to do it. As I have such a short attention span I know I can't do a "live from" blog justice in manner of kazu's (and so many other's) wonderfully fun to read and detailed blogs but should I decide to do one, I hope all y'all'll follow along and enjoy.

Thanks again for the well wishes! Guess I should start thinking about packing. :D:cool:

Penguina, hope to see you on board and congrats on your anniversary! LampLighter has been my FIL for 40 years so it seems 40 is a lucky number this cruise. ;p