Does Carnival Australia use PVP

Yep

Wangi Wangi can be Wangi

Wagga Wagga can be Wagga

Kurri Kurri can be Kurri

So why can’t Woy Woy Be Woy???

I really don't know Woy, Mr Gut. Woy not indeed.:( And Tilba is really Tilba Tilba, about an hour down the road from moi. Woy ? I don't know Woy.

And he does not know what he is missing !!! Hunter Valley Semillon, Lubbly Jubbly, love Tyrells Vineyard, went there many times in the old days, late 60's, early 70's. :halo:

I can assure you Uncle Les I know what I’m missing, I’ve known many of the wine making families of the region most of my life. My cousin owned a vineyard for years in partnership with one of the best known winemakers in the region.

I can assure you Uncle Les I know what I’m missing, I’ve known many of the wine making families of the region most of my life. My cousin owned a vineyard for years in partnership with one of the best known winemakers in the region.

Interesting. So at wine'oclock @ 5pm, I shall crack a bottle of Rosemount Hunter Chardonnay and we shall drink a toast to departed winemakers, the Draytons, the Tyrells etc. What a tradition of winemaking up there.;)

I am into the Naked wines now, some lovely drops from boutique wineries around Australia.

Not heard of them Mic. Some good wines from around Canberra too, Murrumbateman etc.

There you go, 10,000 posts on CC, just for you Mic. I am going on R&R now. :halo: Taken me nearly 12 years.

Not heard of them Mic. Some good wines from around Canberra too, Murrumbateman etc.

There you go, 10,000 posts on CC, just for you Mic. I am going on R&R now. :halo: Taken me nearly 12 years.

Congrats Les, now that you are part of the 10K club you have so much more kudos.:cool: They may give you an extra ice cubes in your Mojito on your next cruise now.;p

My Barbies in the seventies were always Steak, Snags and Murray Tyrells Long Flat Red. Great to know the region still thrivesclear.png?emoji-wink-1685

My Barbies in the seventies were always Steak, Snags and Murray Tyrells Long Flat Red. Great to know the region still thrivesclear.png?emoji-wink-1685

Murray’s boy Bruce still runs the show, his kids are involved, been owned by the family about 150 years, and as an aside the tasting shed has some nice areas for a bbq. So a real good match.

Says 10,001 Uncle Les :confused::');)

Murray’s boy Bruce still runs the show, his kids are involved, been owned by the family about 150 years, and as an aside the tasting shed has some nice areas for a bbq. So a real good match.

Tyrell's have diversified and run events from their grounds as well as making nice wines..

Congrats Les, now that you are part of the 10K club you have so much more kudos.:cool: They may give you an extra ice cubes in your Mojito on your next cruise now.;p

Are tickets for the next Princess world cruise in the mail Mic? 'Frank Sinatra Suite' nothing less, lol. Take the extra ice cubes as well. lol.:halo:

My Barbies in the seventies were always Steak, Snags and Murray Tyrells Long Flat Red. Great to know the region still thrives;)

Indeed, great times and no RBT !! :halo: Tyrells sold the Long Flat label to some other mob, not sure of the new owners.:confused: Also Penfolds, the icon of Aussie Red Wine sold their commercial wine label, 'Rawsons Retreat' to another mob. I still consume both but, at the right price.

Just South of Batehaven Uncle Les,a little place called Melbourne,:cool:

Cheers mate, a Mexican eh, a lot Victorians drive up ye olde Princes Hwy to Batemans Bay. I do like Melbourne though. :hearteyes: I love those fortified wines too from NE Victoria, Rutherglen etc. Been down there a few times.:halo:

***Sorry, this thread has run right off the rails.****

Indeed, great times and no RBT !! :halo: Tyrells sold the Long Flat label to some other mob, not sure of the new owners.:confused: Also Penfolds, the icon of Aussie Red Wine sold their commercial wine label, 'Rawsons Retreat' to another mob. I still consume both but, at the right price.

Long flat is now part of Chevion Group. Also own, I think Arrowfield.

Cheers mate, a Mexican eh, a lot Victorians drive up ye olde Princes Hwy to Batemans Bay. I do like Melbourne though. :hearteyes: I love those fortified wines too from NE Victoria, Rutherglen etc. Been down there a few times.:halo:

***Sorry, this thread has run right off the rails.****

A thread here, off track, NEVER