Sea Princess, thoughts...

land lover

I know she is cruising the World now...

But, I will be boarding her on her return to SYD, 20 Sept. 2018 for a 10 Queensland/GBR cruise...we will continue on with the 28 day circumnavigation....until Oct. 28th.

We have not been on this class of ship since our first Princess cruise on Dawn, when she was "new" in 1997. I remember Zip about that ship...and Sea has probably had a few dry docks I am sure she looks

Just curious if any recent cruisers have some tips to pass along about the SEA....venues you enjoy...secret spots to get away..a favorite item served ...best bar for views, drink specialty....etc....

Thanks...L:Dri

Edited by land lover

I know she is cruising the World now...

But, we will be boarding her on her return to SYD, 20 Sept. 2018 for a 10 Queensland/GBR cruise...we will continue on with the 28 day circumnavigation....until Oct. 28th.

We have not been on this class of ship since our first Princess cruise on Dawn, when she was "new" in 1997. I remember zip about that ship...and Sea has probably had more than a few dry docks so I am sure she looks very different from her inception.

Just curious if any recent cruisers have some tips to pass along about the SEA....venues you enjoy...secret spots to get away..a favorite item served ...best bar for views, drink specialty....etc....

Edit...got interrupted and send the #1 post unfinished....

Thanks...L:Dri

You might get some feedback if you post on either the main Australia & New Zealand forum (this is the Ports of Call forum) or the Princess forum.

I haven't been on Sea Princess yet, but have been on Sun Princess a couple of times. There are some differences between the ships.