Penthouse on Sirena

colombiangirl

Okay, just for grins, or maybe shivers, SWMbI and moi have a summer cruise coming up on the Sirena. We'll be in cabin 8030 and I've been following the discussion about how Oceania has converted some of the combination shower/tubs into showers. Could anyone tell me if our cabin will have strictly the newer shower or the older tub thingy?

I've never been real happy in the tub combo although I understand several of our more frequent sailors/posters perfer the tubs. My far better half says I sling water in the shower like a big ol' dawg. So I'll just grab a towel and duck an' run from here.

Thanks,

JMBobB

$20K.....Wow!!!! I think I'd have made the same choice. Although I can see how when you get used to sailing in suites this must have been a bit of torture. Just like flying first class and then going back to coach....awful!! This is our 1zt suite experience after many sailings on other cruise lines so I have a feeling I'll be ruined for future cruises. It's my 50th birthday celebration so we are going for it!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

I had a similiar experience trade my PH for $10,000 and a free B2 cabin for a 17 day cruise ,+ free gratuities, 5 free shore ex and $600 obc......I took it.. a free cruise and cash.....!!!!

But no t not torture Suites are nice for some cruises and not for others, I have no problem with any cabin inside to PH... Once outside your all the same.. ( I did a test once, went and lay down on the bed in an owners suite, closed my eyes,, then went to an inside F, did the same thing.......You know I could not tell the difference)