Infinity Large Interior Cabins on Deck 6 and 7

Lady Arwen

Does anyone have any photos of cabins 6901,6903,6905 or 7901, 7903 or 7905. These are the large interior cabins. They look to be considerably larger than the standard insides on the deck plans. Any info on these cabins would be most appreciated. I've tried a forum search, google search and youtube and no photos/videos are available. Thank you!

just did a google search and found this

They truly are larger...the bathroom, however, may be a bit smaller but no cramped feeling inside the room.

The ones ending in 05 may be the largest (by a tad) of these cabins, however, we talked to the couple in a room ending in 05 and he stated he was next to some electrical room (his words clear.png?emoji-confused-1977) and he said there was noise from people in that room at all hours. The rooms ending in 03 are directly across from the elevator vestibule. We stayed in one of these and loved this but if it is a cruise where people tended to gather in this area, this might not have been such a positive experience for us. The benefit is, we could open our door and see natural light. Our friends stayed in a cabin ending in 01 and their room was about the same size -- they had no complaints.

I would try to pick one of the cabins on deck seven instead of six.....but that's just me trying to have a cabin above AND below me. Keeps the noise factor manageable. Back to your question, though -- the deck plans are about to scale on this -- they aren't twice the size of a regular cabin but you will definitely notice a difference. The space isn't all usable but definitely makes it 'feel' less cramped.

just did a google search and found this

They truly are larger...the bathroom, however, may be a bit smaller but no cramped feeling inside the room.

The ones ending in 05 may be the largest (by a tad) of these cabins, however, we talked to the couple in a room ending in 05 and he stated he was next to some electrical room (his words clear.png?emoji-confused-1977) and he said there was noise from people in that room at all hours. The rooms ending in 03 are directly across from the elevator vestibule. We stayed in one of these and loved this but if it is a cruise where people tended to gather in this area, this might not have been such a positive experience for us. The benefit is, we could open our door and see natural light. Our friends stayed in a cabin ending in 01 and their room was about the same size -- they had no complaints.

I would try to pick one of the cabins on deck seven instead of six.....but that's just me trying to have a cabin above AND below me. Keeps the noise factor manageable. Back to your question, though -- the deck plans are about to scale on this -- they aren't twice the size of a regular cabin but you will definitely notice a difference. The space isn't all usable but definitely makes it 'feel' less cramped.

I do think I was the one that wrote this way back when....sounds like something I would have written anyway. I would book one of these rooms again in a heartbeat if an inside cabin fit the budget.

If the OP has any more specific questions, I am more than happy to answer them for you.

I stayed in one of them on 7 on Constellation (sister ship). It was much bigger than a regular inside. This used to be a library area that was converted. However, the ceiling is lower in these than in a regular cabin. Do not get if one is claustrophobic. I cd not sleep the first night but then it was OK. I wd def do it again as I had a whole sitting area!

I do think I was the one that wrote this way back when....sounds like something I would have written anyway. I would book one of these rooms again in a heartbeat if an inside cabin fit the budget.

If the OP has any more specific questions, I am more than happy to answer them for you.

Thanks for replying! Did you notice that the ceiling was lower in this cabin as another poster pointed out. They had this cabin on the Connie, so would it be similar? I so wish I could find photos!

Thanks for replying! Did you notice that the ceiling was lower in this cabin as another poster pointed out. They had this cabin on the Connie, so would it be similar? I so wish I could find photos!

I did not notice this at all. I was surprised by that comment. I don't think it used to be the library either, which was still overhead when we last sailed in that cabin ... 7903. From old deck plans, it used to be listed as the acupuncture room. I only know that because when I tried to book it, some travel agents couldn't see it on their deck plans. I mentioned they needed to call Celebrity as these rooms were on their website. I think they were rolled out on the Infinity first and this is the only M-class ship on which I've sailed. It might be different on the Connie, though.

• 1 year later...

I am revisiting this thread as I am interested in sailing in one of these cabins on the Summit and all my pleas for info so far have gone unanswered.  I am very curious if the deck plans for the Summit are accurate as they show these inside cabins are NOT larger in size.  The deck plans for the other M-class ships definitely show these rooms are larger.  I just cannot find any info on these cabins for the Summit.  Hopefully, I will be successful before we set sail.  

• 1 month later...

We booked 6903 and 6905 on the Infinity for the July 20th Adriatic. If I can get any more information, I will! When do you sail? Was doing additional research because I’m starting to get excited! Hoping this was a good choice for us.

• 3 years later...
On 7/31/2022 at 11:58 AM, floridarose2 said:

Betsynh, please report back on Infinity Cabin 6903.  We are there in October and I have not been able to find anything on it.  It looked larger on the deck plan and I am anxious to learn if it is indeed.  Thank you!

I can report that it is larger cabin.  It is very comfortable in size and your cabin door is near the elevator vestibule so you will always be able to quickly peek your head out for a view of the weather.  Be aware it is directly across from the elevators, though (on the Infinity) so you don't want to open it if someone is changing in the cabin.  We thought it would be noisy but there were never any issues with that.  

• Like 1