front bow cabin vitalitay at sea spa adventure/seas worried about noise

fvandewouwer

hi everyone,

I am looking to book cabin 1814 which is located near the vitality at sea spa

adventure of the seas RCI ( will be new from next year )

I am aware there will be much more vibration as in the mid ship area but what worries me more is the noise of the fitness

can anyone help me with this issue

is it ... or is it not

please help

thanks for your time

ad-deck12-v2018-may1.5zhex89v.png

That stateroom location is very nice in terms of the view from the stateroom. Not sure why you think there will be vibration in that location. We have been on different RCI ships in front locations with no vibration at all, other than the possibility of minor vibration with the bow thrusters during docking. And that was mostly on lower decks. Forward locations will feel the up and down movement of the ship more, but not any regular vibration.

You also are not likely to have any noise issues with that location. The Vitality Spa is an inside location with walls and a hallway separating it from your stateroom. You should be fine there.

Enjoy your cruise!

That stateroom location is very nice in terms of the view from the stateroom. Not sure why you think there will be vibration in that location. We have been on different RCI ships in front locations with no vibration at all, other than the possibility of minor vibration with the bow thrusters during docking. And that was mostly on lower decks. Forward locations will feel the up and down movement of the ship more, but not any regular vibration.

You also are not likely to have any noise issues with that location. The Vitality Spa is an inside location with walls and a hallway separating it from your stateroom. You should be fine there.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you so much for your answer

I just came back from the Freedom and I

was every day at the gym which can be very noisy(spinning classes music running etc )

Those rooms are a little stuck below the gym ....I guess ....(the gym itself has floor/ceiling windows) that is why I thought noise from the gym can be heard in those rooms

I am really confused about the location of the room ..still are

We cruised many times but never ever tried a bow or front room as my dh says there will be a lot of vibration and noise going on

This time there are only 2 rooms left and this is one of which to mee seemed great as they are brand new and have floor/ceiling windows

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A520F met Tapatalk