Parking San Diego

picture

We park at Aladdin. It’s an indoor garage and has shuttle service to the pier or airport. It’s just a few minute ride. There generally are groupons available $21 for two days of parking. If you stay longer you pay the regular price for those days. If you make a reservation, you usually get a $1 off per day coupon. The regular cost is $17 per day for inside parking. Valet is a but more and rooftop parking is a bit less.

Since the pier is near the airport, there are lots of parking options. Park n Fly, WallyPark, and many others. I think they all offer shuttle service to the pier. I’ve been using Aladdin for years - their price is reasonable and their shuttle service is reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We park at Aladdin. It’s an indoor garage and has shuttle service to the pier or airport. It’s just a few minute ride. There generally are groupons available $21 for two days of parking. If you stay longer you pay the regular price for those days. If you make a reservation, you usually get a $1 off per day coupon. The regular cost is $17 per day for inside parking. Valet is a but more and rooftop parking is a bit less.

Since the pier is near the airport, there are lots of parking options. Park n Fly, WallyPark, and many others. I think they all offer shuttle service to the pier. I’ve been using Aladdin for years - their price is reasonable and their shuttle service is reliable.

You might want to give Wyndham a try. It is only $11/day, also offers covered parking in their garage and valet as well. As I mentioned previously, it is so close to the cruise terminal (literally right across the street), no need for a shuttle, as we simply walk less than 100 yards to the terminal, and we're checking in. ;)

Most of the off-site airport parking lots provide a shuttle to both the airport and the cruise ship terminal (and Amtrak station). I use this lot all the time when flying out of San Diego, and frequently share their shuttle with those going to the cruise ship pier or train station.

Be sure to make a reservation, and check for discount coupons on their website: http://www.sdap.net/