First Western Mediterranean Cruise

Europe HereIGo

You should look on the ports of call area and search using your stops. Even if you begin another thread it would help to list which ports. Spain Italy and France are large countries with multiple places that cruise ships stop. The more information you provide the better information you will get in response

hello!!!

Is there anyone here that would be willing to share with me tips for day tours in Spain, Italy and France? We are leaving on October 14th for 9 night cruise. Please and many thanks!!!!:hearteyes:

If Civitavecchia is on your list and you want to go to Rome for the Vatican, it may be quite a challenge to get tix on your own at this point. Nonetheless, I'd put the Museum and Sistine Chapel high on the list of must-do.

What are your ports? Let us know where your ship will dock and then we can give you some advice! Rome, Marseilles, Barcelona, etc.????????????

My Bad!!!! Leaving and arriving from Barcelona: Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Island, Spain; Marseille, France Riviera; La Spezia, Italy; Civitavecchia, Rome, Italy; Naples, Italy; and Valencia, Spain.

Please and thank you!!!

For a Med cruise you need to book all of your tours in advance. It's not like the Caribbean when you can just walk off the ship and get a tour. For Italy, I recommend taking tours with www.througheternity.com.

Leaving and arriving from Barcelona: Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Island, Spain; Marseille, France Riviera; La Spezia, Italy; Civitavecchia, Rome, Italy; Naples, Italy; and Valencia, Spain. My husband has done all the reservations already. We will be celebrating his 65th and the trip is my gust to him - meaning he could pick and choose whatever he would like to do without my interference ;o) The first two ports we will do the bus that goes around; then we have 3 days with 11 hours tours x-( One of them is Amalfi Coast; others include Sorrento, Pisa, Rome, etc. I don;t have access to all we are going to be doing. I am not sure what kind of clothing to bring.

Thank you!

You should look on the ports of call area and search using your stops. Even if you begin another thread it would help to list which ports. Spain Italy and France are large countries with multiple places that cruise ships stop. The more information you provide the better information you will get in response

Thank you! I have posted in this tread.

:o)

Dear People!

I just realised that part of my first post did not paste - I am so sorry. The tips for the tours were regarding clothing as my husband has already booked all the tours. As I was explaining in one of my replies to this post, we will be celebrating his 65th birthday and the trip is my gift to him. Thus, he had all the freedom to pick and choose the tours he wanted to go.

The ports: Leaving from Barcelona , Spain, then: Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Island, Spain; Marseille, France Riviera; La Spezia, Italy; Civitavecchia, Rome, Italy; Naples, Italy; Valencia, Spain; and arriving in Barcelona, Spain.

I have never been to Europe and given the temperature range (15C to 25C) I am not sure what to pack. I am also assuming that the clothing (for tours and ship) will be much different than when you go to the Caribbean.

Again I am sorry for my mistake and I still would love your help.

Thank you!

We're into autumn now, so the weather can be changeable- there might be some rain or wind, but it will probably still be quite warm.

Take some rainwear, just in case, and a jacket; you'll need some strong shoes for walking around, possibly over cobbled streets. For visiting churches, make sure you're covered up, ie no shorts or too much skin showing!