Nautica October 27 Rome to Venice- Valletta

Memepapa2013

You should post this at your Roll Call, where you will find more of your fellows. I just looked and don't see one set up but you can easily do so. Go to https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/. They will point you through the process ...

I was assuming your departure day is October 27th. If that is actually the day you are in Valetta, this could explain my not finding your Roll Call. However, I saw roll calls in September and November but not October ...

I recommend a tour of the Hypogeum to start with. On our first visit to Valetta we booked the 11am tour (you can do this online) and then our driver took us to the Mdina where we had lunch reservations and wandered around. Afterwards he drove us back to the "top of the hill" and we spent quite a while there.

http://heritagemalta.org/museums-sites/hal-saflieni-hypogeum/

If that link gets blanked out, try heritagemalta dot org and then to go museums-sites

Mura

I see you got it set up! Here's hoping many others join you soon. It's hard to tell these days ... We're on Riviera May 10th and 17th and both roll calls are quiet. A November cruise on Riviera has posts daily.

Good luck!

Mura

I see you got it set up! Here's hoping many others join you soon. It's hard to tell these days ... We're on Riviera May 10th and 17th and both roll calls are quiet. A November cruise on Riviera has posts daily.

Good luck!

Mura

Hi, thanks! Yes I was surprised to see no postings! Enjoy your cruising!