A question for the European contributors

shipgeeks

When Aldi stores came to the US, I purchased a Lacura cream for puffy eyes. It was great; the only product of its type that has worked for me. Unfortunately for me, it has never been available since then, nor does it appear on the Aldi site or on ebay.

Have any of you seen such a product in the European Aldi stores? Is it still made? Is there a way for an American to purchase it?

When Aldi stores came to the US, I purchased a Lacura cream for puffy eyes. It was great; the only product of its type that has worked for me. Unfortunately for me, it has never been available since then, nor does it appear on the Aldi site or on ebay.

Have any of you seen such a product in the European Aldi stores? Is it still made? Is there a way for an American to purchase it?

First go to place is always Amazon...They have entire lines of the Lacura.....

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from the UK. Aldi still stock it although the luxury bits are usually when there is a ‘special buy’ on. I use their facial moisturiser which is always available but can’t recall seeing eye cream all the time.

I’m off there to do my shopping tomorrow so will report back!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just in case you cannot find the Lacura, this was highly recommended to me, and I ordered it from Walmart.com to be delivered for pick up from my local store. It's supposed to work very well for under-eye loose skin and bags, as well as other areas of the body.

NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream 6.7 oz.

7 hours ago, pcur said:

Just in case you cannot find the Lacura, this was highly recommended to me, and I ordered it from Walmart.com to be delivered for pick up from my local store. It's supposed to work very well for under-eye loose skin and bags, as well as other areas of the body.

NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream 6.7 oz.

It sounds like you are waiting for this to arrive. Please come back and let us know if it works and you like it. Thanks.

Sharon

On 2/10/2019 at 7:21 PM, purduemom1 said:

It sounds like you are waiting for this to arrive. Please come back and let us know if it works and you like it. Thanks.

Sharon

I've used this with another treatment, and they are working great.  This Nivea product is for cellulite and skin firming, so I've been putting it on my arms the last few days, too.  Under my eyes and my arms are noticeably better.

Here's what I do:

1/8 teaspoon of baking soda mixed with about 1/4 cup of hot water in a small container or glass.  Stir to dissolve the baking soda.  Take 4 of the round, flat, cotton make-up remover pads and soak them.  Pick up all 4 and gently press excess liquid out.  Lie down and put one on each eyelid, and one folded in half below each eye.  Think good thoughts and relax for about 10 - 15 minutes.  It's a great thing to do when you first wake up:  go potty, do your eyes.

Rinse with cold water.  Pat dry.  Put a teeny dot of the Nivea gel on one finger, and rub the opposite hand's same finger on it.  Dab and pat the get on the upper eyelid and under the eyes.  Be sure to keep it away from getting into your eyes, so dabbing/patting is best.  You're done.

Go back in 2 hours and look.  I saw good results after several applications of the baking soda mix, but even more with the Nivea.

It has a very nice "botanical" fragrance.

Remember to use very little wherever you put it:  a little goes a long way.  People who complained about the strong flowery smell on Amazon reviews were obviously slathering it on.  Not necessary.