Pinnacle Grill menu

hexdragon

Does anyone know where we can peek at the menu for the Pinnacle Grill? We will be on Nieuw Statendam but assume the menu is the same on all the ships...

It's on the HAL website along with a couple of other websites. It is standard throughout the fleet.

Has anyone had the Colorado Lamb chops? Our experience on other lines is that the lamb is often better in the MDR versus the specialty restaurants. Opinions on the Pinnacle Grill lamb?

They are some of the best lamb chops I have had and I live in Colorado. They are usually very meaty and don't need anything other than salt and pepper to cook them. I always make it a point to order them at least once per cruise. The pork chop is excellent as well.

They are some of the best lamb chops I have had and I live in Colorado. They are usually very meaty and don't need anything other than salt and pepper to cook them. I always make it a point to order them at least once per cruise. The pork chop is excellent as well.

Another vote for the lamb chops!!

Thank you to all! I guess we will have to go to the Pinnacle Grill. :)

I order the lamb chops quite a bit in the Pinnacle.

I do not find the Colorado lamb chops as flavorful as the ones HAL used to get from Australia. At home we buy the Australian ones.

It's funny, when we were in Australia, I never tried the lamb while on shore. I guess I couldn't do it because those things were so darn cute out in the fields. :D:loudcry: I did have it onboard the cruise - Celebrity. Not sure if it was sourced from Australia or not. Probably not!

I typically don't order lamb chops in most restaurants because they are too gamey. On longer HAL cruises I always order them and truly enjoy them- tender and flavorful! Same with the pork chops - juicy and flavorful - some of the best I've ever had!