Explore 4 - where recorded in documentation

Nang

Hi,I have searched for where to find the perks included in our upcoming Med cruise but can't find the answer. I have reviewed my booking on line and the printed boarding pass but there is no mention of Explore 4. I found one post which suggested it was on page 2 of the Booking Confirmation but I could not find this on line. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the responses but they do not help me enough. I am looking for the inclusions on a HAL document. In the past I have had inclusions listed on TA documents (which I have for this cruise) that HAL failed to honour despite me providing guest services with the document (that ship has sailed, I'm not interested in following it up).

I have been provided with all the documentation I will receive from my TA and have only one HAL document - the boarding pass which makes no reference to the inclusions. I have searched all the HAL online information related to my booking and can see no inclusions list. I do not have a confirmation directly from HAL. There is no Special Services section online or in my printed doco that I can see. My TA assures me it is all included in my booking (but refer above).

If somebody can point me to where to see the inclusions list online that would be great (I would like to know so I don't have to chase this up for our next cruise but can just find it for myself). Failing that I will make contact with HAL. TIA

Well I rang HAL (didn't expect to get to somebody who could help on the weekend but did, to an extent). So ...

The HAL confirmation of a booking lists the inclusions provided by HAL (eg Explore 4) but my TA does not provide that to their clients - they provide their own version.

The HAL provided inclusions are listed against my booking on the HAL system but I cannot see that via my booking on the HAL website.

The TA provided inclusions are listed against my booking on the HAL system but I cannot see that via my booking on the HAL website.

HAL cannot send me any information directly it must come from my TA.

So if I want confirmation from HAL of all the inclusions on my booking I need to get my TA to get that doco from HAL and pass it on to me. This is no surprise, but I am surprised that I cannot see everything about my booking through the HAL website.

One of the reasons that HAL does not provide you with a confirmation (when you book through a TA) is that the details may differ from their version. A good example is Final Payment Date, where some TAs require that you pay a bit prior to HAL's date so that they have time to process your payment (I suppose). Further, your TA may be including some extra perks from them, so it may differ from HAL's.

The HAL confirmation of a booking lists the inclusions provided by HAL (eg Explore 4) but my TA does not provide that to their clients - they provide their own version.

So if I want confirmation from HAL of all the inclusions on my booking I need to get my TA to get that doco from HAL and pass it on to me. This is no surprise, but I am surprised that I cannot see everything about my booking through the HAL website.

Your travel agent already has a copy of your HAL booking confirmation that includes a list of your Explore 4 amenities. The agent can give you a copy of the page that lists these benefits, if the agent doesn't want you to see the entire confirmation. Agree that guests should be able to see Explore 4 amenities online when looking at their own booking, but HAL probably has a reason for not doing so. Nevertheless you shouldn't have to jump through so many hoops to get the info pre-cruise.

Ask your agent for a copy of page with the benefits.