Just got my KYSS bag and love it

sydney dog

In case you don't know a KYSS (Keep Your Stuff Safe) bag is a beach bag you can lock around anything on the beach and not worry about your stuff being stolen. Anyway I got the Large and it will easily fit 2 towels snorkel gear for 2 and all my other personal belongings. It is made well and I think it was worth it. If anyone is on the fence about buying one go for it. I know it will give me a piece of mind while DH and I are snorkeling.

• 2 months later...

I'm interested in getting one but I'm hoping a medium will be large enough for our full faced Snorkel masks & a couple of microfiber towels

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 11 months later...

Has anyone ever used a Cool Bag? It is similar to the Kyss, but with a cooler in the bottom. I have a Kyss but after two years of use the inside pocket is ripped. I always felt the chain added too much extra weight too, so thought about looking at the Cool bag as a replacement.

We are on our second Kyss bag.

The first one lasted for years and started to look a little worn, although it still was lockable.

Love them

Enjoy

I'm debating between the medium and large. Which one do you have? I see another poster thought the large was heavy which leads me to think of getting the medium size.