How are the Swans doing 2018?

The competition between American Unis never ceases to amaze me.

Well, it's the dog days of summer and we need something to fill in the time before (American) football starts ;)

What about the Grand ol' Miss?

I can't remember the last time they were good :p

I feel a win coming on for the Swans ;)

Go Swans!

Not only should they win, they should be able to improve their percentage by winning with a good margin. 14.10 start, I will be busy today so look forward to the result tomorrow.

Hmm, it's an OK song but what has Illinois ever won? :D

Besides maybe a marching band contest? :halo:

My first year at Illinois was 1983. Football team was the first, and only, team to go 9-0 in Big 10 conference play. Was great watching them beat Michigan in Champaign.

The Rose Bowl loss that season put down to a bit of too much celebration at the home of an alumnus in LA. Some people may have heard of him, Hugh Hefner.

My first year at Illinois was 1983. Football team was the first, and only, team to go 9-0 in Big 10 conference play. Was great watching them beat Michigan in Champaign.

The Rose Bowl loss that season put down to a bit of too much celebration at the home of an alumnus in LA. Some people may have heard of him, Hugh Hefner.

They were the first but no longer the only--Wisconsin did it in 2017

OMG, I managed to catch the last quarter, saw that they didn't score a goal for the 2nd and 3rd quarters, I couldn't believe how bad they played. Hopefully this is a wake up call before they get into the finals.

Hopefully, they make the finals ;)

Go Swans!

ML

Hopefully, they make the finals ;)

Go Swans!

ML

At the end of the round, Sydney sit in 4th place. However, they are only one game clear of the 9th team. Top 8 play finals.

Their scores for/scores against percentage (used to determine relative positions when points are equal) is somewhat worse than the teams below.

Friday night they play Essendon in Melbourne. Will be a very big test.

As always, go West Coast Eagles.

At the end of the round, Sydney sit in 4th place. However, they are only one game clear of the 9th team. Top 8 play finals.

Their scores for/scores against percentage (used to determine relative positions when points are equal) is somewhat worse than the teams below.

Friday night they play Essendon in Melbourne. Will be a very big test.

As always, go West Coast Eagles.

Hopefully a win for the Bombers on Friday night. We Bomber supporters are never confident against the Swans, they have owned us over the past few seasons and Buddy is usually the reason. It is an important game for both teams.

Leigh

Hopefully a win for the Bombers on Friday night. We Bomber supporters are never confident against the Swans, they have owned us over the past few seasons and Buddy is usually the reason. It is an important game for both teams.

Leigh

Well anything can happen, they may well bounce back and wallop the bombers or they may play like the weekend again.