Princess Tote Bags???

With all the talk of shopping bags these days ,do Princess or any other cruise line in Au,NZ still give out free bags. I still have several and use them for my weekly shop.

yes David Princess still give them out and i use mine for shopping bags now

With all the talk of shopping bags these days ,do Princess or any other cruise line in Au,NZ still give out free bags. I still have several and use them for my weekly shop.

We received one on the Golden earlier in the year. I must get it out of the cupboard and put it in my car for shopping. I must admit I didn't even think of using it for that purpose.

Leigh

Celebrity give them out. I’m not sure whether it’s just for concierge though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The concierge bags used to be much better quality than standard bags, haven’t sailed CC for about 5 years so not sure if they still are.

The concierge bags used to be much better quality than standard bags, haven’t sailed CC for about 5 years so not sure if they still are.

I actually received two on my last Celebrity cruise 4 years ago. One regular tote and another better quality one in a zippered pouch.

Do you think if I ask for the better one they would give me one? I'm paying for nearly double for my stateroom as a solo traveller. So I guess it's worth the try :)

No harm in asking. If you are paying double ... you should get 2.:)

I actually received two on my last Celebrity cruise 4 years ago. One regular tote and another better quality one in a zippered pouch.

I think we may have too.

Do you think if I ask for the better one they would give me one? I'm paying for nearly double for my stateroom as a solo traveller. So I guess it's worth the try :)

Can’t hurt to ask, but we only got one per cabin max st cruises, I think in cc we got an ordinary one and a better one.

What is the etiquette for using 'branded' tote bags etc on another cruise-line? ;p

Sort of like the recently reported issue where someone used a Coles bag at Woolworths and say they were told they couldn't do that!

Does anyone wear say an RCI logo shirt on say a Princess or Carnival cruise? Now I have a bit of a collection of different ones, I don't want to cause any upset :evilsmile:

What is the etiquette for using 'branded' tote bags etc on another cruise-line? ;p

Sort of like the recently reported issue where someone used a Coles bag at Woolworths and say they were told they couldn't do that!

Does anyone wear say an RCI logo shirt on say a Princess or Carnival cruise? Now I have a bit of a collection of different ones, I don't want to cause any upset :evilsmile:

I do, but then I’m not one to care what many people think.

Probably less than half a dozen people in the world whose opinion of my counts worth a struck match.

It could be a conversation starter in as much as another passenger could see it and ask what you thought of that ship Staff seeing it may also ask and then make sure they do better for you. :)

However your main problem wil be keeping it away from fellow souvenir hunters.

I’ve worn a RCI lanyard on other cruise lines.

My husband loves to wear his Princess t shirts on RCI, he couldn't care.

At one of Princesses shopping sale held in the dining room, they had canvas bags for sale for $10 each. They are perfect for grocery shopping, are washable, and are sturdy. I have several of them already. The blue ones that Princess gives us are not sturdy and when washed, the white print on them washes out. I have several of those too but use them sparingly.

I don't like the cruise line bags as shopping bags, they are a bit bulky and, as elliair says, they don't wash well.

If you happen to be doing a Med cruise in the next year or so that has French port stops, find the nearest Monoprix supermarket and stock up on their shopping bags, you get them at the grocery checkout counters. 1 Euro each and they last for ages - I have one that is at least eight years old and it's still going strong. They wash really well too. I can nest half a dozen inside each other, roll them up tightly, and they fit into my already overloaded handbag. Plus every time I use them I think of Paris! :D

At one of Princesses shopping sale held in the dining room, they had canvas bags for sale for $10 each. They are perfect for grocery shopping, are washable, and are sturdy. I have several of them already. The blue ones that Princess gives us are not sturdy and when washed, the white print on them washes out. I have several of those too but use them sparingly.

I’m using the Princess bag to store my grandson’s toys we keep at our house.

I wear my jacket bought on a celebrity cruise on all cruises. Its light, and good windbreaker and waterproof.

I am with GUT couldnt care less what people think. I am not going to spend $60 -$70 on board just to have the "correct" garb. Bought this one when I had a FCC on board amount to spend.