Deadly Snakes, no longer 22 of 25

A bit of info for our visitors.

I know many worry when visiting our sunny shores about dangerous animals like jelly fish, snakes spiders, boxing Kangaroos, drop bears and the like.

Well up to this month Australia was believed to have 22 of the worlds 24 most dangerous snakes.

Well that’s apparently no longer the case, a new snake has been found, ready to board a ship apparently.

The bad news is that the Bandy Bandy was hoping to sail from Wepia in Western Australia which means they now say we have 23 of 24.

At least he was a cruising snake.

Of he is also so rare they have applied to have him put on the endangered species list.

I know many worry when visiting our sunny shores about dangerous animals like jelly fish, snakes spiders, boxing Kangaroos, drop bears and the like.

Well up to this month Australia was believed to have 22 of the worlds 24 most dangerous snakes.

Well that’s apparently no longer the case, a new snake has been found, ready to board a ship apparently.

The bad news is that the Bandy Bandy was hoping to sail from Wepia in Western Australia which means they now say we have 23 of 24.

Of he is also so rare they have applied to have him put on the endangered species list.

A very pretty snake.

Weipa is in Queensland. So it is still safe to cruise in WA because there are only about 20 super venomous snakes, plus sharks crocodiles, etc.. No drop bears.

A very pretty snake.

Weipa is in Queensland. So it is still safe to cruise in WA because there are only about 20 super venomous snakes, plus sharks crocodiles, etc.. No drop bears.

Oops how did I put WA, buggered if I know.

No droppies in WA, no trees for them to drop out of

Great to know, I hate getting less than a distinction.

As we know, drop bears only attack those with a foreign accent.

When I came to live in the east, I was very concerned that my WA accent, tinged with US after 6 years in Illinois, would make me a target.

Soon learned that drop bears have great powers of accent belonging and I was safe. Mrs Docker with her pure US accent is another story.

When I came to live in the east, I was very concerned that my WA accent, tinged with US after 6 years in Illinois, would make me a target.

Soon learned that drop bears have great powers of accent belonging and I was safe. Mrs Docker with her pure US accent is another story.

And Mrs Docker survived??:o

I get it vegemite behind the ear:evilsmile::confused:

They must be good eating with a genus that it has.

Bandy-bandy, (genus Vermicella), Australian snake of the cobra family Elapidae, strikingly ringed with black and white or yellowish bands. Adults are about 50–80 cm (20–31 inches) long and are venomous but inoffensive.

She should be okay, just don't stand too close to her when going near anything with height like a tree or a building.

They must be good eating with a genus that it has.

Bandy-bandy, (genus Vermicella), Australian snake of the cobra family Elapidae, strikingly ringed with black and white or yellowish bands. Adults are about 50–80 cm (20–31 inches) long and are venomous but inoffensive.

How can a snake be "venomous but inoffensive" I would be highly offended if I was bitten by one! :eek:

And Mrs Docker survived??:o

I get it vegemite behind the ear:evilsmile::confused:

Survived the drop bears. However, the pink and grey galahs took a distinct dislike to her. I have never seen anyone else attacked by a galah.

So, I had to move her on.

Survived the drop bears. However, the pink and grey galahs took a distinct dislike to her. I have never seen anyone else attacked by a galah.

Has she ever gone to Mt Panorama , plenty of Galahs there that attack everyone.

No they aren’t generally overly aggressive, though I had one as a pet when I was younger that would bite anyone who put their finger near his aviary, except me.

He was also a talking fool, could repeat entire conversations, shanging his voice so you knew who was saying what.

I miss him.

No they aren’t generally overly aggressive, though I had one as a pet when I was younger that would bite anyone who put their finger near his aviary, except me.

He was also a talking fool, could repeat entire conversations, shanging his voice so you knew who was saying what.

I miss him.

He sounds like some people I know.;p

They can be on any line but the ones on Princess are predominantly holding a black card.;p

Choke, Gasp, I resemble that remark Uncle Mic.:rolleyes::hearteyes::*:eek: