Halloween on Brilliance of the Seas

Has anyone sailed on Brilliance of the seas on Halloween or any cruise ship for that matter. We’re Booked on the October 29th sailing with 4 kids. I’ve heard & read all ships usually have decorations. But do they do anything special for the young kids? My wife’s worried that the kids will be upset because their missing out on “trick or treating”.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have cruised the past many years on Halloween, on Jewel, Brilliance and Serenade, as that's the date for the repositioning from Boston. On this cruise there has been limited trick or treating, usually some folks bring candies and give them to any kids on board (or any adults for that matter). This cruise attracts many of the same people year to year, loads of costumes, Halloween party, numerous decorations, and have had a haunted house. You might want to post on your roll call and get an idea of anyone who might be thinking of bringing kids and arrange your own trick or treating.

Have fun!

Rita

I've not seen any trick or treating on the ships. I have seen both adults and children dress in costumes.

Thanks sharing for your experience! We planned on bringing candy in case there is other little kids on the ship aswell.

Halloween will be a one day focus as the ship will be decorated overnight. Costumes will be the norm for most. The suggestion of reaching out to the roll call is an excellent idea. Suggest to them to bring a bag of candy. I'm not positive but I think the Adventure Kids will have a special day as well. Get them in costumes. They'll have a good time!

We have cruised the past many years on Halloween, on Jewel, Brilliance and Serenade, as that's the date for the repositioning from Boston. On this cruise there has been limited trick or treating, usually some folks bring candies and give them to any kids on board (or any adults for that matter). This cruise attracts many of the same people year to year, loads of costumes, Halloween party, numerous decorations, and have had a haunted house. You might want to post on your roll call and get an idea of anyone who might be thinking of bringing kids and arrange your own trick or treating.

Have fun!

Rita

Thanks for the info Rita!!