Emerald Princess E733, D736 & D737

Suzy Q

Please indulge me here. I have researched this into carpal tunnel. Yes, I have called (x2) Princess. Here we go.

Of these staterooms, which has the biggest balcony? If E733, is Club Fusion an issue?

Which are covered/uncoverd? If covered, how much?

Do these staterooms have one or two sliding doors to the balcony? Video on Princess' website looks like two, but rep said it is one.

There are beams on each of these cabin balconies, correct? What about vents? Rep didn't know what a "vent" was.:rolleyes:

Thank you all, in advance. This is not a small expense and I'd like to get it right or close to it.

Here is a shot of the Emerald Princess stern I cropped from a larger shot I took that shows the Emerald and Dolphin deck balconies. The Dolphin deck VS balconies are both the same size and are larger than the Emerald deck VS balconies. All are completely covered. You can see where the post or support beam is. These VS suites have two patio doors. I don't know whether there is a vent above any of these balconies.

attachment.php?attachmentid=208108&d=1317471229

DSC08121a.jpg.ed16dc2f8710d1031c49009dc4a86a60.jpg

The balcony is larger on D736 and D737 than on E deck. I haven't stayed on E deck so cannot help with the possible noise issue.

I have, however, stayed in D736 and D737 many times on different ships (Emerald, Crown, Caribbean etc) and I'm sure you will love the balcony. No vent, beam to one side so no problem, two loungers, two recliners, 2 small tables/footstools and regular table with four chairs. We love it and I'm sure you will too.:)

Please ask if you need any further information.

Glenda

We've been in both D737 and D736. We booked E733 but changed to D736 when it came avaiable. Loved both suites on Dolphin deck. I was a little worried about noise on Emerald deck so that is why we changed.

There are two sliding doors, one from the living area and the other by the bed. You can go out to the balcony from both.

There is no vent and the so called beam is no problem. It comes in handy sometimes for some shade from the sun. Yes, the balcony is fully covered, but sometimes the afternoon sun will shine in on the balcony.

We really enjoy these suites since we love to sit out and watch the wake. We were asked after our first suite if we would book another. Obviously our answer was yes. The person asking had been upgraded to a suite and loved it, but wasn't interested if he had to pay for it. For us it was worth it and we'll do it again.

Enjoy your suite!!!

Archived