RCCL Secret Sands Beach Excursion..

Redsfan

Has anybody done this tour with Royal, or know anything about it? We get in to STT 12pm so would like a nice beach, quiet surf, no rocks, etc, and this looks nice from the description at least...take that for what it is worth.

Megans we have done, Sapphire I could consider but not crazy about it being rocky having young kids with us..St.John I would love to do but the tour calls for 3.5 hours, and I think you need a whole day to really enjoy it...

It is being operated by the Magens Bay Authority as part of the territorial park system. They have been working on some infrastructure at an unusually rapid rate. I have heard the bathrooms are open. Some people are happy about this "improvement", others liked the beach in its pristine condition.

• 2 weeks later...
It is being operated by the Magens Bay Authority as part of the territorial park system. They have been working on some infrastructure at an unusually rapid rate. I have heard the bathrooms are open. Some people are happy about this "improvement", others liked the beach in its pristine condition.

thanks for the reply, hope more changes

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have any more info on this excursion? There is only one review on the RCI website about it, and it says drinks and snacks are included (alcoholic, also). The description of the excursion doesn't mention that, though. I'd really appreciate hearing from anyone who's been on this excursion. TIA!

• 6 months later...
Anyone have any more info on this excursion? There is only one review on the RCI website about it, and it says drinks and snacks are included (alcoholic, also). The description of the excursion doesn't mention that, though. I'd really appreciate hearing from anyone who's been on this excursion. TIA!

Bumping to see if any one can comment on your post

John in NC

I did this excursion in March from the Allure. It's a beautiful beach (see photos below)I don't recall any snacks but I do know there was rum punch and beer included! The excursion is limited to 50 people so there are not a lot of people there. There are bathrooms in a trailer as well. The only negative I had was the length of time. It was about half hour each direction and maybe 3 hours at the beach. I would have enjoyed more time at the beach. Highly recommended if you're looking for a beach day away from the crowds. 12fde40b12f841ae584b108bec3e7c86.jpg2d3df47638ebaf159c57edd452740401.jpg48f8fbb2b0667aa823664370fa34bd7b.jpg

Edited by milhouse0506

We took Royal's excursion to Secret Beach. We plan to go back again when the Allure visits in February (my 70th birthday cruise). Sign up early... as it is limited as to the number of people on the beach. We sometime staring out over the water and looking at the distant islands....trying to burn that image into our minds.:)

If anyone has seen the new Direct TV commercial with Hannah Davis and the talking horse, it filmed at this Beach! I thought it looked familiar!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by milhouse0506

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...