booking specialty restaurants and sanctuary pre cruise

sunandfun4me

Hi, all! We are a group of six dear friends booked on the Crown for her September 2019 transatlantic (Southampton to Pt. Everglades). I have sailed Princess twice, and both times, I just took my chances and booked specialty restaurants and the sanctuary while on board. But, seeing that this time there is a group of us, and it's the first transatlantic cruise for most of my friends, I really want everything to be special for them and I don't want to leave anything to chance! Can I book specialty restaurants and sanctuary ahead of time? I know that we're aways away from sail away, but this group is biting at the chomp and I really do want to get it right! Thanks ahead of time for any and all help!

You have to visit the Sanctuary to select your specific lounger from the ones available on the date(s) you wish. Or still available for the entire cruise if that is what you plan to book. But until Princess adds the layouts or seating charts of each ship's Sanctuary to the Cruise Personalizer there will not be any advance reservations.

thank you all so much! neverbeenhere, one of our friends served in the navy. i don't know if he realizes that he might be able to get an extra OBC for that. thank you! i will let him know!

Here’s a link to that great program’s webpage which explains who is eligible, how to apply and a form to request the military OBC.

https://www.princess.com/military_benefit_program/

Once approved, eligible military personnel & veterans receive it on all future cruises.