Can you bring soda on board on any port? or only just embarking?

Molson99

I'm sure someone will have answered this! I know you can only bring on a bottle of wine pp at embarkation without charge, but can you bring soda onboard on any port? not sure we will have the chance to stop to pick up pop (as we in Michigan call it) or soda before boarding the ship.

How do you bring the soda on? Do you put it in your luggage? I’m planning on putting an empty soft sided duffle in a suitcase and buying soda and water before boarding and putting it in duffle. Will that work?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You need to bring it in your carry on when you first board, so not in a "checked" bag....... or yes when returning from port you can just bring it in a Walmart bag. Walmart Shuttles in some Alaska ports

How do you bring the soda on? Do you put it in your luggage? I’m planning on putting an empty soft sided duffle in a suitcase and buying soda and water before boarding and putting it in duffle. Will that work?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That will work if you carry the duffle bag through Security screening. You can just bring the case under your arm or stacked on top of your roller bag.

We always stuff a couple of the re-usable shopping bags into my backpack when we go out into port for the day. That makes it easy to carry when we pick up some soda, water or other local goodies for consumption in our cabin.