New Bathroom Photos Suite 652 Silver Spirit

sakaara

We recently visited Silver Spirit for lunch while in Dublin, and had the opportunity to view one of the new Suites in the stretched area, number 652.

We felt the suite felt smaller, it is also a connecting suite. It has one Tv only in the living area.

The bathroom has a large walk in shower but no bath. We loved the colour scheme and finish of the bathroom.

We invited friends who have never cruised previously.

We had a lovely lunch in Atlantide.

In another thread Les37b mentions that the the lunch menu wasn’t great.

Three of us asked for Fillet steak with Peppercorn sauce from The Anytime Dining menu. The meat was excellent.

One chose the Thai seafood Curry from the lunch menu which was declared delicious!

Our starters were disappointing.

We all chose prawn cocktail, which was very basic. Four prawns with a blob of Marie Rose sauce and a few leaves. Very uninspired.

Apologies for lack of photos as we were enjoying ourselves too much.

I had started my beef when I realised I had forgotten to take a photo, so not the best picture.

We had wonderful afternoon and our friends were very impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been years since I was last on Spirit but the main thing I notice is that the sink is different.

I had no problem with it but I do know that a lot of people really didn't like the original sink along with the tap/faucet. I wonder if SS has paid attention to guest feedback?

Is the sink in this photo the same as the sinks in the bathrooms on the Muse?

Thanks for posting!

Thanks for the photos. The one thing I find really odd is the lack of tubs in the new suites. Why?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A number of people -- myself included -- much prefer a room with a spacious shower to a room with a tub and smaller shower. I understand that preferences vary. The vast majority of the suites on Spirit will have tubs. I think the standard verandah suites on Muse have only (very nice!) showers.

A number of people -- myself included -- much prefer a room with a spacious shower to a room with a tub and smaller shower. I understand that preferences vary. The vast majority of the suites on Spirit will have tubs. I think the standard verandah suites on Muse have only (very nice!) showers.

Actually a full size tub and a shower, so everyone is happy. So the issue is, Museify the Spirit but change the bathroom configuration away from the Muse standard. Why?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In this particular suite, possibly due to the connecting door, there was no tv in the bedroom.

We definitely felt like the suite was smaller than the other previous suites we stayed in on deck 9.

Although the bathroom was beautiful, I would really miss the bath.

There was only one suite to view that day, but I wonder if the non connecting suites have a tv?