Majestic Princess meets Grand Designs Australia

I agree, I too am looking forward to my November cruise. No matter what the ship design is like, I don't think the ship will make my cruise bad. Although, I imagine if I don't like too many elements of the ship it will just mean I won't cruise on it again unless changes are made, there are many other ships to choose from.

Exactly, Mic. I think there are a fair few people who will be trying Majestic just because she is different. That's why we decided to sneak in the 6 night Tassie cruise even though it blew the cruise budget a bit.

Exactly, Mic. I think there are a fair few people who will be trying Majestic just because she is different. That's why we decided to sneak in the 6 night Tassie cruise even though it blew the cruise budget a bit.

Likewise, we had a cruise on her for next year but due to our son's family plans (possible), we decided to move it earlier using the FCC that we had. Not a budget blowout but certainly not a cheapie either.

Likewise, we had a cruise on her for next year but due to our son's family plans (possible), we decided to move it earlier using the FCC that we had. Not a budget blowout but certainly not a cheapie either.

Are you doing one of the NZ cruises?

The Majestic one was a budget blowout for us as it's the third cruise for this year (naughty us!), and our upcoming one is a big, expensive one. :eek:

Are you doing one of the NZ cruises?

The Majestic one was a budget blowout for us as it's the third cruise for this year (naughty us!), and our upcoming one is a big, expensive one. :eek:

Ours is the Tassie cruise as well. It was going to be the Sydney to Hong Kong one next year.