Tour suggestions for Santorini, Montenegro, Katakolon, Dubrovnik with teens/kids?

blessedwithfour

One of the very best tours we ever did with our kids (late teens at the time) was a day out on Monty B in Kotor. It's a yacht which is the home of a British couple (and their dog). We sailed around the bay exploring different areas, jumped off the side of the boat, had lunch onboard and Tim (the owner) took hundreds of pictures which he copied onto a disc for us. A truly memorable day which our kids still talk about http://www.montenegro4sail.com/

One of the very best tours we ever did with our kids (late teens at the time) was a day out on Monty B in Kotor. It's a yacht which is the home of a British couple (and their dog). We sailed around the bay exploring different areas, jumped off the side of the boat, had lunch onboard and Tim (the owner) took hundreds of pictures which he copied onto a disc for us. A truly memorable day which our kids still talk about http://www.montenegro4sail.com/

Wow, that sounds great Bobal. I am going to look into it. We are sailing on the Star on July 1st.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back.

Montenegro and Croatia were my favorite ports of all. Are you a Game of Thrones fan? Even if not, the Game of Thrones tour were pretty good.

In Dubrovnik we walked the city walls and saw the Game of Thrones sites. Good for active folks as lots and lots of walking.

In Montenegro we did the Lady of the Rock boat tour and loved it. It also included a walking tour inside the city walls. One of my favorite days.

In Split, we did the Game of Thrones Mareen castle and Dragon's Dungeon. Once again, a fabulous day. I would recommend it.

• Like 1

Just got back.

Montenegro and Croatia were my favorite ports of all. Are you a Game of Thrones fan? Even if not, the Game of Thrones tour were pretty good.

In Dubrovnik we walked the city walls and saw the Game of Thrones sites. Good for active folks as lots and lots of walking.

In Montenegro we did the Lady of the Rock boat tour and loved it. It also included a walking tour inside the city walls. One of my favorite days.

In Split, we did the Game of Thrones Mareen castle and Dragon's Dungeon. Once again, a fabulous day. I would recommend it.

Thanks for the suggestions. We will be there in less than 2 weeks .

• 2 weeks later...

I second this. We did this excursion a few years ago and it was one of our favorite tours we ever took!!!