Scoote in grand turkand amber cove?

searoses

Anyone know if i can use a scooter to get to the pool areas at these stops?........my family will be doing waterfalls,etc and would like to know i'll be safely sunning and swimming and able to get around on my own...

Both ports are accessible. Carnival actually did pretty good building these. I do not go to the pools, but basically scooted all over just to see everything. Do not remember what each had to offer, however there is a Harley-Davidson shop in Grand Turk.

I do not recall Amber Cove being as green as shown in the map (link below). I do remember finding a lot of nice little shells for my granddaughter.

Have a wonderful cruise,

Betty

http://www.grandturkcc.com/

https://www.ambercove.com/userfiles/images/Amber%20Cove/Brochure-AmberCove%20jpg.jpg

Grand Turk is extremely accessible. There is a Margaritaville with a huge pool right near the dock. It actually has a beach entry on the one side of the pool. There is an exhibit from NASA regarding the Mercury space program called Splashdown which was interesting and informative. There are shops too. Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...

We have rented a golf cart from a vendor just outside the port in Grand Turk. Does anyone know if we will be able to drive the golf cart into the port after we pick it up? My mom will be using a scooter on this trip and we are hoping if we can help her get to the end of the pier, we could pick her up in the golf cart to drive around the island.