Celebrity flights

trvl_fanatic

I have used choice Air a few times! I gave them the Airline Flights we wanted with our frequent flyer numbers! Worked both times for us!

I have heard that if you let them decide your flights results could get crazy !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Has anyone booked their flights through the cruise line? Did you feel they offered a full compliment of times and airline choices?

Yes I have and yes they've offered plenty of choice. In my experience the greatest savings has been on international flights, with decent fares in economy and terrific savings in business. On domestic flights the savings appears negligible, but I've still used the cruise-line when booking flights for embarkation day air travel.

We have used them a few times without issue and for the most part the same options show up in their booking system as you find anywhere else. That said you can also call them with the flights you want to book and they can price them for you. Once purchased we have always just dealt with the airline like normal.

For domestic flights as the other poster said savings can be negligible unless you are buying flights last minute. We once had to buy flights a week out due to a last minute trip change and the savings in choice air were invaluable. For international flights, especially in business class, it is huge savings.

I have used Choice Air mostly on international flights and have always found the pricing and airline choice to me excellent. I have a cruise from Ft Lauderdale coming up in 3 months and after checking directly with the airlines and booking sites like Kayak, I booked the flights with Choice Air. The price was the same, or a little less, as the other sites and the connections offered were better. It is always wise to check Choice Air for your airline arrangements.

Has anyone booked their flights through the cruise line? Did you feel they offered a full compliment of times and airline choices?

we have used them before and will be in oct for our cruise out of Mia. we fly in the same day...because we booked with them if delayed they will help us get to the ship and the price was good . so overall a good deal

On a another thread someone posted that if you have the RCI / Celebrity Visa there is a $50 discount. Is this true? I just used them for the first time and was pleased with the service and price. Also, if you buy the cruise line travel insurance, it covers airfare if purchased thru the cruise line.

I booked air with Celebrity twice now for international flights. I booked online about 2 months ago. I did all my research before hand. I found the flights I wanted. Went to the website a number of times before booking to check thing out. I got airlines I wanted. Seattle to Barcelona through Paris on Delta/Joon arriving 2 days early. Flying home 6 days after the cruise ends. London to Seattle on Virgin Atlantic. I saved over $5000 USD by going through Celebrity.

I have used Choice Air mostly on international flights and have always found the pricing and airline choice to me excellent. I have a cruise from Ft Lauderdale coming up in 3 months and after checking directly with the airlines and booking sites like Kayak, I booked the flights with Choice Air. The price was the same, or a little less, as the other sites and the connections offered were better. It is always wise to check Choice Air for your airline arrangements.

Choice air only does the flights until December. We have a Europe cruise in May. Looking at Costco, it is pricing business class to Barcelona at $4,272 per person from Arizona on the Celebrity Infinity. Any thoughts?

Choice air only does the flights until December. We have a Europe cruise in May. Looking at Costco, it is pricing business class to Barcelona at $4,272 per person from Arizona on the Celebrity Infinity. Any thoughts?

I booked for Europe next June over a month ago. You may want to check again or call them

My first thought is one of confusion. I have never experienced what you are reporting. I have no trouble finding flights for cruises next Spring from Europe. Perhaps you could provide more details?

We have our flights already for July into Rome and out of Milan. It was $2,100 pp for business through choice air. Not sure why you can’t find flights past December.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You have to change the year to 2019, after you pick the month and day. It doesn't change automatically when you change the month to one that's in the past, like January, July, etc.

All I can tell you is what we paid. Our cruise is on Eclipse round trip Barcelona. Our cruise is Oct 29. We booked online with Celebrity Choice Air. We booked Seattle/Barcelona traveling through CDG. I picked Delta to CDG. Then we fly on a airline Joon to Barcelona. Delta is a Boeing 777 and Joon is a Airbus A320. We are flying home out of London Heathrow on Virgin Atlantic. The aircraft is a Boeing 787. All flights are business class. Our cost for airfare with Choice Air is $2547.66 per person.

Do you have to book your cruise directly with Celebrity in order to use Celebrity Choice Air? We booked our cruise through a travel agent and I can go look at flights on Celebrity's website, but the "select flight" option for all flights is grayed out and can't be selected. Not sure if we can't book through Choice Air, or if there's just another issue with Celebrity's website.

Our TA booked Choice Air for our direct October flight from O'Hare to Heathrow for $202/pp-Economy Class on United. We upgraded to Economy Plus for an extra $157/pp. Booking on our own would have been $1650/pp for one way!

This was our first time using Choice Air and won't be our last for international travel.

Used Choice Air for the first time this week, just returned from the Summit. We flew economy to EWR from Montreal. Choice Air was cheaper so that's why we booked and we liked the idea of the guarantee to get you to the ship as we flew in the day of the cruise. Bad weather in the New York city area resulted in a cancelled flight :o. United sent us this info via text and email around 8pm the night before the cruise. We tried to reach celebrity emergency number to rebook but were on hold forever. We just used the United re booking tool and thankfully found an early morning alternative. Not sure what would have happened had we not been offered this viable alternative thru United...so I can't tell you how Choice Air would have come thru for us in the event of not finding the alternate route ourselves. next year we're driving..less drama

Do you have to book your cruise directly with Celebrity in order to use Celebrity Choice Air?....

No. I use Choiceair (or whatever the marketing people are currently calling it) frequently and never book my cruise directly with Celebrity.

Have you visited the Choiceair website or have you tried to access the flights via the Celebrity website?

No. I use Choiceair (or whatever the marketing people are currently calling it) frequently and never book my cruise directly with Celebrity.

Have you visited the Choiceair website or have you tried to access the flights via the Celebrity website?

Yes, I have been trying to book flights all morning via Celebrity's website and the flights come up to review, but the "Select Flight" option is grayed out. I'm going to chalk this up to Celebrity's website, as I often have problems with it from day to day.

All I can tell you is what we paid. Our cruise is on Eclipse round trip Barcelona. Our cruise is Oct 29. We booked online with Celebrity Choice Air. We booked Seattle/Barcelona traveling through CDG. I picked Delta to CDG. Then we fly on a airline Joon to Barcelona. Delta is a Boeing 777 and Joon is a Airbus A320. We are flying home out of London Heathrow on Virgin Atlantic. The aircraft is a Boeing 787. All flights are business class. Our cost for airfare with Choice Air is $2547.66 per person.

Our flight is May 2019. Business class is coming in at over $4,000 per person on Celebrity Choice Air.