11pm flight out of Vancouver, what to do with Luggage?

Hammer61

Hello

We have an Alaskan Cruise booked on Queen Elizabeth next year, after disembarking we plan to spend the day in Vancouver using the hop on hop off bus before going to the airport early evening, our concern is what to do with our luggage? Are there any ways to get it transported to the Airport to pick up when we arrive or does Cunard or any other company offer any service to do this.

Have seen Tours that advertise they will take your luggage with them and drop you off at the Airport once it has concluded but we would much rather do our own thing in our own time using the hop on hop off.

Any suggestions?

I came off the Star Princess ship in May 2018

I read on Cruise Critic that the Pan Pacific Hotel will look after your luggage for you - I did this as I wanted to get another suitcase to take home all the extra things I`d bought in Vancouver and Alaska

I went to the hotel, asked if I could leave my luggage at the hotel and it was $5

I had stayed at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Vancouver for 3 nights before my cruise and can highly recommend it and its AMAZING location