Self Assist Debarkation

Blanq

ORV;

You’re a seasoned traveler that totally understands the risks and rewards with this issue. You can pull the trigger and go with the flow.

Others are not, and they never consider the possibility that the 8:00 am disembarking time might become 9:00. Then that 13:30 flight they could have booked is oversold and etc.

a few times we have been at the airport early we usually book the 12:20 flight the next is 3pm

some people on the 3pm have paid the change fee & gotten on the earlier flight

always worth checking if there are seats available & if the fee is worth getting home earlier (works better for non stops)

JMO

One couple was on our flight out two days later. It was July, and that was the earliest flight out available for them having missed their flight!

..and how much did it cost them to change the tickets (in addition to extra hotel nights)?

I appreciate all of the replies. I opted to book an 11:15 am flight. If I miss my flight, I am able to rebook to a later flight the same day without change fees. If all of the many other flights to my final destination are booked, and there are over a dozen, then I will just grab a hotel I can get a flight out. Really, I was most curious about self assist disembarkation, and I think I got my question answered there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums