Shareholder Benefit Program question

Ken the cruiser

Here's the fax number for NCLH Investor Relations ... not sure if it'll get to the right person - Fax: 305-436-4140

Thanks. I found that on the website as well as the phone number, 305-468-2339. I think I'll give them a call in the morning since my TA just confirmed that the credit has not been added to my reservation.

So, I finally got this resolved. I called the NCL Shareholder number on Monday, and the woman there, said that she had forwarded a request the previous week but looked and said it wasn't mine (she claimed not to get a lot of requests, which seemed odd). Anyway, she offered to put me thru to the Resolutions department, but when I got the guy there on the phone he told me that it was just for NCL. After looking for the Oceania fax # (which he could not find) he just gave me his fax # and offered to forward it to Oceania. I sent the fax late Monday and about an hour ago I got email from Oceania Shareholder Services saying that they had added the OBC to my reservation. I'm still not sure why my initial email to them got ignored, but at least it's done. Need to get the updated confirmation they sent to my TA but since it was mentioned in the email, I'm sure it is correct.

I'm sure that the woman I spoke to initially was not the one who received the requests sent to the published Oceania address, since it would have made no sense to send me to someone else. Plus I'm sure they get more than one request per week!