Website problem?

GeezerCouple

Is it just us?

I was trying to look at the available excursions for two cruises, and... there don't seem to be any booked cruises at all...!?

(There should be three.)

It was not long ago that I was able to see them all.

And there is no Oceania Club number, either.

If the site is having problems, I'll just wait.

Um, otherwise, I guess I'll just wait, also ;) and try to contact someone... on Monday? Are there Sunday hours?

Thanks!

GC

Is it just us?

I was trying to look at the available excursions for two cruises, and... there don't seem to be any booked cruises at all...!?

(There should be three.)

Um, otherwise, I guess I'll just wait, also ;) and try to contact someone... on Monday? Are there Sunday hours?

Thanks!

GC

Delete your browser history and cookies. Try again.

Is it just us?

(There should be three.)

Thanks!

GC

If they were booked as a b2b2b cruise, you won't be able to see them. O is working on the website to fix the bugs associated with prebooking excursions and making dining reservations specifically on b2b bookings (and maybe other things as well). If you try to add the booking back into your account, like we did, you will see a banner explaining this.

They told our TA it will be like this for 3-4 months and we have to use are TA or contact O directly to prebook excursions and our dining reservations.

Delete your browser history and cookies. Try again.

Really!?

So that gave me an idea, and I tried just using Chrome Incognito (putting on our Halloween costumes early!), and sure enough... first try, and there all the cruises were.

What's up with this?

Is it something peculiar to Oceania, or have I just been fortunate not to encounter this type of glitch before?

(Or is it my memory, and I just don't remember this happening? :eek:)

Thanks!

GC

If they were booked as a b2b2b cruise, you won't be able to see them. O is working on the website to fix the bugs associated with prebooking excursions and making dining reservations on b2b bookings. If you try to add the booking back into your account, like we did, you will see a banner explaining this.

They told our TA it will be like this for 3-4 months and we have to use are TA or contact O directly to prebook excursions and our dining reservations.

Thanks.

All fixed with Incognito mode (!?).

These were separate cruises, months apart.

And the problem was that there were NO cruises showing as booked, at all.

And I had just seen all of the then-available excursions, for two of the cruises. The one booked furthest out, I hadn't looked at excursions yet.

Thanks for responding in case that was the problem.

That's pretty bad, not even being able to see the Oceania excursions for B2B's.

We rarely take cruise-sponsored excursions, but we do like to review what is available.

GC

If they were booked as a b2b2b cruise, you won't be able to see them. O is working on the website to fix the bugs associated with prebooking excursions and making dining reservations specifically on b2b bookings (and maybe other things as well). If you try to add the booking back into your account, like we did, you will see a banner explaining this.

Just to be clear: if the B2B (two segments or more) are booked as an advertised "extended journey" with its own name and single booking number, it can no longer be booked as a a traditional B2B (I.e., two adjacent cruises).

That said, the website works fine for booking excursions and dining for extended journeys. Just did both for a future cruise.

The only caveat is that the allowable dining reservations per segment must be booked per each segment.

Just to be clear: if the B2B (two segments or more) are booked as an advertised "extended journey" with its own name and single booking number, it can no longer be booked as a a traditional B2B (I.e., two adjacent cruises).

That said, the website works fine for booking excursions and dining for extended journeys. Just did both for a future cruise.

The only caveat is that the allowable dining reservations per segment must be booked per each segment.

This is true if it is an extended journey (or grand voyage). However, we have two separate cruises booked as a b2b, with a primary booking number as well as a secondary booking number for the second leg. However, when viewing it in our O account, we could see the entire booking (before it disappeared a couple of weeks ago), but could not prebook excursions or dining reservations on the second leg without calling O directly as we would get a conflict error.

But, again, the issue I'm referring to is only associated with manually booked b2b cruises which have a primary as well as a secondary booking number and not "extended journeys" which only have one booking number.

But I'm glad GC you don't have this b2b issue as it will be a little annoying when it's time for us to prebook our specialty restaurant reservations as we will be on a cruise at that time. Hopefully guest services will be able to help us out as both legs of our b2b are sold out.

This is true if it is an extended journey (or grand voyage). However, we have two separate cruises booked as a b2b, with a primary booking number as well as a secondary booking number for the second leg. However, when viewing it in our O account, we could see the entire booking (before it disappeared a couple of weeks ago), but could not prebook excursions or dining reservations on the second leg without calling O directly as we would get a conflict error.

But, again, the issue I'm referring to is only associated with manually booked b2b cruises which have a primary as well as a secondary booking number and not "extended journeys" which only have one booking number.

But I'm glad GC you don't have this b2b issue as it will be a little annoying when it's time for us to prebook our specialty restaurant reservations as we will be on a cruise at that time. Hopefully guest services will be able to help us out as both legs of our b2b are sold out.

Well... I can SEE the cruises, so that's surely a good sign.

For a (late) November cruise, when should we be able to book excursions. I don't see a way to do that.

Is it too early, or is it buggy again?

We don't usually book cruise-sponsored excursions, so I don't remember from last time.

Thanks again!

GC

For a (late) November cruise, when should we be able to book excursions.

GC

Usually 6-9 mths they should show up

When you log in to MY ACCOUNT then Manage This Booking

It should show the Shore Excursions tab then on the right side SHOP FOR EXCURSIONS

Too early for Specialty reservations but follow the same instructions but click the DINING tab

For a (late) November cruise, when should we be able to book excursions. I don't see a way to do that.

Is it too early, or is it buggy again?

We don't usually book cruise-sponsored excursions, so I don't remember from last time.

Thanks again!

GC

Excursions should be available for November 2018.

You can also call Oceania and ask to be emailed a PDF attachment listing the excursions for your cruise. For some folks, that is an easier way to review the offerings.

As for correct functioning of the website on your computer, do consider dumping the history and cookies. If unfamiliar with "how to," google the instructions.