Enchantment of the Seas - 3NT Bahama Sailing (10/27/17) Cruise Compasses and Photos

Hi all. The new Royal app now has our sailing posted. You can see an abbreviated daily schedule. It’s a pretty cool app. Right not you cannot add things to your schedule. Perhaps that works once we are onboard

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all. The new Royal app now has our sailing posted. You can see an abbreviated daily schedule. It’s a pretty cool app. Right not you cannot add things to your schedule. Perhaps that works once we are onboard

The app right now only works for upcoming Oasis and Allure sailings.

• 1 month later...

These photos are amazing!! I'm getting so excited now. My bestie and I are on Feb 12th. Can't wait to see how it looks after refurb. Can anyone tell me if they have a sing along piano player and also if there is a white party on the deck any night? It's her very first cruise and I want it to be awesome!

• 4 weeks later...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures! We were on Enchantment for a 9-nighter back in 2010. One of my favorite ships of all time. There's something about her that brings back memories of my first cruise on the Song of Norway. The bigger ships all have that WOW factor to them which is cool, but there's something extra-classy about the Enchantment. Loved the theater, atrium, Viking Crown Lounge, and the expanded pool deck. The only thing confusing at first was that the Windjammer is located at the front of the ship, and the gym in the back! :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Erik, your photos are stunning. Far better than others that I've seen to date. I am assuming you are a professional-if not you should be! Thank you for posting the Concierge Lounge. There is little to no info about it anywhere. I did notice what looked like a cappuccino/coffee machine (like they have on other ships). Do you happen to remember if they were open in the morning to pick up to go? We're going in June and I need espresso in the AM. Thanks again for all the photos and info you posted. RC should be paying you!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Erik, your photos are stunning. Far better than others that I've seen to date. I am assuming you are a professional-if not you should be! Thank you for posting the Concierge Lounge. There is little to no info about it anywhere. I did notice what looked like a cappuccino/coffee machine (like they have on other ships). Do you happen to remember if they were open in the morning to pick up to go? We're going in June and I need espresso in the AM. Thanks again for all the photos and info you posted. RC should be paying you!!!

Thank you glad you enjoyed. Yes the CL and DL are open in the mornings . Departure morning however the machine is disassembled