Questions about our Enchantment cruise in 4 days!!!

How did the cruise go and did you experiences match those of others on here?

Keep in mind this is entirely subjective.

Pro's:

-Internet, VOOM Surf & Stream was very good. I had to attend a "live" meeting one day and although I lost connection once during the hour, I still was happy with the service.

-Entertainment was very good. 70's night, parade of nations, entertainment staff was A+

-Room steward was helpful and friendly

-Some staff were really nice, friendly and engaging, others were not

-Check in was easy

Cons:

-Every time we docked it sounded and felt like an airplane was taking off next to our room! The room shock and the sound was insane. I was on deck 3.

-Food quality was poor (MDR & buffet).

-Buffet layout was not ideal. Created crowds and people bumping into each other. Also it seemed like there were hidden stations on the side that could be easily missed.

-Sewage smell!!! The bathroom in my room and almost every public bathroom I entered smelled gross.

I understand the ship is 20+ years old, but since CC has given me so much info I want to share this and I think future guests should be made aware of this .

Does anyone know the best choice for a cabana or bongalow on coco cay? The website info is not clear I am traveling with 5 adults and 1 nine year old. I want to be able to just walk into the water that is good for swimming.

I would opt for the cabana area. The cabanas were moved to the current location sometime last year. They are right on the beach now, just few steps away from the water. Also very close to the upgraded lunch location.

I would opt for the cabana area. The cabanas were moved to the current location sometime last year. They are right on the beach now, just few steps away from the water. Also very close to the upgraded lunch location.

I have a bungalow rented for our cruise in April. I thought that they delivered the lunch that you ordered right to your location. Is this not true?

I have a bungalow rented for our cruise in April. I thought that they delivered the lunch that you ordered right to your location. Is this not true?

I don't know the current policy. I know they used to have the guests order lunch off a menu and then deliver it. However, someone recently asked about this and I don't remember seeing a response.

I don't know the current policy. I know they used to have the guests order lunch off a menu and then deliver it. However, someone recently asked about this and I don't remember seeing a response.

Ok thanks. Either way, I don't think it will bother any of us to get up off our loungers and walk across the beach with a cocktail in our hand to get a bite to eat.:p

Ok thanks. Either way, I don't think it will bother any of us to get up off our loungers and walk across the beach with a cocktail in our hand to get a bite to eat.:p

If you do find the current policy, please report back.

Thank your for the info! You are like the RC guru :)

Luckily we're docked in Nassau until 11:59 PM so I'll have plenty of time off to get off the ship. Do you think Wifi in Nassau will be better than Wifi on the ship while in port?

I was thinking about getting a day pass to one of the hotels on Cable Beach to use their amenities and internet. I'm looking into Melia, Sheraton, Breezes, Sandals, Hilton British Colonial.

Cell phone service should not be an issue since AT&T offers an international package of $10 a day or $60 a month.

I think the Melia used to be a Sheraton. We’ve been to Melia and Hilton, Melia is much nicer. We also enjoyed the RIU on cabbage beach.