MANY Cancelled Cruises - Enchantment of the Seas: 6/23/18 - 3/13/19 & 4/19/19

So interestingly enough I am on Majesty Nov 2018. I have not yet received my email but I can see on RCI website that Majesty no longer has a sailing Nov 2018. I am assuming they will just move me right on over to Enhancement at my current booking rate - but we shall see.

I like all ships - so I am fine regardless. In fact, I would not even mind driving to Tampa to stay on Majesty if she has a sailing on the same dates I currently have booked.

We were booked on Empress to Cuba out of Tampa in Oct. 2018. Got a message that we'll be sailing on Majesty instead. We were sad because the crew and size of Empress was one reason we booked that cruise. Not sure what is going on with Empress, but it looks like Majesty will now be doing the Cuba run instead of the trip you have booked.

• 4 months later...
I was just actually looking at the Enchantment of the Seas today and received my quote for the 11/9/18 sailing. I'm assuming it will still be sailing out of PC. Also, looking at Brilliance of the Seas from Tampa.

This is an old thread. Yes she’s sailing out of PC.

She better be. I booked this cruise on 5 July.

I was just actually looking at the Enchantment of the Seas today and received my quote for the 11/9/18 sailing. I'm assuming it will still be sailing out of PC. Also, looking at Brilliance of the Seas from Tampa.