Transfer from Fort Lauderdale to Miami

sailingmickey

We just booked a short cruise sailing from the Port of Miami on March 2nd, however, the only non stop flight lands in Fort Lauderdale. I will be in a scooter and we need transportation from Fort Lauderdale airport to our hotel in Miami. At the end of our cruise, we need transportation from the port of Miami back to the Fort Lauderdale airport.

Suggestions please - thank you

We just booked a short cruise sailing from the Port of Miami on March 2nd, however, the only non stop flight lands in Fort Lauderdale. I will be in a scooter and we need transportation from Fort Lauderdale airport to our hotel in Miami. At the end of our cruise, we need transportation from the port of Miami back to the Fort Lauderdale airport.

Suggestions please - thank you

Some more information would be helpful.

How many people are traveling with you ?

Do you have to remain in the scooter in which case you'd need a vehicle with a lift ?

or

Are you able to transfer into a vehicle such as a van and is you scooter a portable collapsable model ?

Thank you all for your responses.

To the first responder: I need to stay in the scooter because it is not collapsible, so I am aware I need a vehicle with a lift.

To the second responder: thank you I will contact Royal Caribbean.

Your original post indicated that transportation was required for more than just you. Therefore depending on the number in your party RCCL's transport may not be the most economical option. Suggest you contact, Airport Express Shuttle, Super Shuttle as well as Yellow taxi as all can provide wheelchair accessible vehicles.

• 4 weeks later...

We have used SAS transportation multiple times. Their website states that they will accommodate those with disabilities. I am not sure if they have lifts. It may be worth a call. They have been prompt and helpful every time we used them!

We just returned from our cruise. We booked Super Shuttle for our transportation from the airport to our hotel, from our hotel to the cruise port and from the cruise port back to the airport.

I was extremely please with the service and intend to use Super Shuttle again. BTW, you can book either a shared ride or a private ride.