toiletries Rhapsody inside room

Hello ive found out we have less weight allowance for our luggage than I was told when we booked so Im wondering what is available in the bathroom ? is the shampoo the stuff in a pump on the wall? if it is whats it like for ladies hair? also is there shower gel? or is it just 1 thing that does everything?

I think I would pack one less shirt or something of equivalent weight and pack my own shampoo and conditioner rather than use what is in the thing on the wall. Or get some before the ship leaves. If you need something solid, Lush has some decent solid shampoo bars, although their solid conditioner isn't good.

NO ONE knows if the stuff in the pump bottle is body wash, shampoo/conditioner, or shower cleaner. (And, it's not totally replaced between sailings, so who knows what might be in there!!!) You should bring what makes you gorgeous....you don't need a full bottle, but bring something that works for you!

No we are not flying in early we have a package with RCI and I dont want to waste money buying stuff when we get through security as prices are ridiculous at the airport . might just take my own conditioner and use the cruise shampoo and body wash , im presuming there is soap in the cabins too?

No we are not flying in early we have a package with RCI and I dont want to waste money buying stuff when we get through security as prices are ridiculous at the airport . might just take my own conditioner and use the cruise shampoo and body wash , im presuming there is soap in the cabins too?

Two bars of soap are normally provided.

Yes, small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion, plus bars of soap.

someone on an earlier post said the cabin steward would provide individual toiletries if we ask for them , would we get these if we ask ? (inside room)

someone on an earlier post said the cabin steward would provide individual toiletries if we ask for them , would we get these if we ask ? (inside room)

The stateroom attendant MAY be able to provide the toiletries. Not guaranteed.

• 8 months later...