Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I know.....and Spectrum is going to have the best welds EVER!:D

So absolutely beautiflul...:hearteyes:

Wonder if Symphony will have the same problems as Harmony?:confused:

I'm sure the Welds will be fine, just as long as they serve Butterfish...

We were told it was Legend, but I could not tell for sure.

Hi Legend is working out of Jamaica , yes it is ex Splendour now Discovery home based Barbados doing the Tropical delights cruise ( A B C ) Islands, have just come home from her last cruise, she might be getting on a bit but what a lovely mid size cruiser, am doing Discovery 2 next year ex Legend cruise called Pride of Panama .

Hi Legend is working out of Jamaica , yes it is ex Splendour now Discovery home based Barbados doing the Tropical delights cruise ( A B C ) Islands, have just come home from her last cruise, she might be getting on a bit but what a lovely mid size cruiser, am doing Discovery 2 next year ex Legend cruise called Pride of Panama .

That's Splendor for sure, on Vision the Captain announced that it was Legend but he also was wrong!:o

Thanks for the update, I'll have to inform the officer here on Adventure who said it was Legend.:)

Now wouldn't it be lovely if RCI offered Tropical Delights and Pride of Panama sailings at a reasonable price! :ship:

I was trying to find a possible ship for the 9 day ABC islands cruise out of Miami for 2020. Is that cruise gone? Was looking forward to a longer cruise now that we are empty nesters. Would have to settle for the already announced 7 night on Freedom out of San Juan if that's the case.

I was trying to find a possible ship for the 9 day ABC islands cruise out of Miami for 2020. Is that cruise gone? Was looking forward to a longer cruise now that we are empty nesters. Would have to settle for the already announced 7 night on Freedom out of San Juan if that's the case.

Explorer will be doing those.

(Not officially confirmed, but extremely likely)

I was trying to find a possible ship for the 9 day ABC islands cruise out of Miami for 2020. Is that cruise gone? Was looking fo. already announced 7 night on Freedom out of San Juan if that's the case.

There will be some more longer Caribbean cruises released next week. Including 9/10/11 nite sailings. http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/2019_2020_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

Oh I do hope they retain the Rhapsody. I've been searching for a 25th Anniversary cruise that included Venice and Greece and Rhapsody has the best itinerary out there. :(

We just got off the Adventure and Jam the Piano Man is moving to her in two months.

I know.....and Spectrum is going to have the best welds EVER!:D

So absolutely beautiflul...:hearteyes:

Wonder if Symphony will have the same problems as Harmony?:confused:

Okay so what is up with all the welds jokes? I have been on Allure and Harmony and not sure of the differences except the font of the ship Solarium was nicer on Allure.

So clue me and other on the so called WELDS issues with two ship from France???

I'm hoping that cruises from Brisbane will be more "Australian" rather than almost immediately moving to NZ . Want to see Australia not NZ even that I do like NZ wine!

Check out Princess then. They are greatly increasing their presence in Australia and doing more ports for 2019 and 2020. Go on to Cruise Industry news site to see article.