Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

The carousel AND some partially carved horses. I assume that they will be going in the Boardwalk's entranceway , similar to Oasis and Allure.

So I wonder if Harmony will get some partially carved horses. I'll ask Carousel Works. [emoji4]bfc6e9d12697e4a45309129f388e107f.jpg0e747c874acff410cb59dd7916889c55.jpgb4bf2ec073750d9045c32613571053a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I like the big tiger. The one on Allure was just a cub

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Ditto! I'm guessing they molded plexiglass for the windows after crushing. I like it.

My guess is that this it almost entirely molded artwork. Metal panels do not crush into a nice round balls (even if it was somewhat rounded to begin with).

My guess is that this it almost entirely molded artwork. Metal panels do not crush into a nice round balls (even if it was somewhat rounded to begin with).
Considering that the "classic" cars are all plastic reproductions, I imagine this is as well. I'm glad they went with the original split window design.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Shared by Dennis Lambojon in the photo.

61089c60d46cf08c62bbc431e0a34503.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I'm really torn on Hooked. On the one hand, it sounds delicious, but being born and raised on the New England coast I feel like it can't compare to what I've been spoiled with and I may just be disappointed. At the same time, the menu is right up my alley. Can't decide whether to add it to the list or skip it for something else.

I'm really torn on Hooked. On the one hand, it sounds delicious, but being born and raised on the New England coast I feel like it can't compare to what I've been spoiled with and I may just be disappointed. At the same time, the menu is right up my alley. Can't decide whether to add it to the list or skip it for something else.

If I liked sea food I would try it at least once. You might be pleasantly surprised

Just read an article on MSN that said there was going to be an "on-deck" ice skating rink. Is Studio B going away? If so, what's taking its place? Where would they put an ice skating rink on-deck?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/the-biggest-cruise-ship-in-the-world-has-20-restaurants-19-pools-and-7-neighborhoods/ar-BBKAsM5?li=BBnb7Kz

Don't get why they'd junk up the little pool and take up so much space with the clunky center seating thingy:rolleyes:...so fugly!

OOOOH OOOOH!!! I know why! I know why!

Because everyone sits in that pool, they don't swim laps. And if you make more seats instead of those poles they put up in the other ones that sprinkle water, more people can sit down.

To butcher a phrase... one person's fugly is another one's functional!

Just read an article on MSN that said there was going to be an "on-deck" ice skating rink. Is Studio B going away? If so, what's taking its place? Where would they put an ice skating rink on-deck?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/the-biggest-cruise-ship-in-the-world-has-20-restaurants-19-pools-and-7-neighborhoods/ar-BBKAsM5?li=BBnb7Kz

These type of stories typically have at least a few inaccuracies in.

Only during those winter Alaska sailings. :evilsmile:

The ship was handed over yesterday to RCI and today she's on the way to Spain, due to arrive on Tuesday.

Thank you for this post. I have been trying to find out when her official date of service begins. I remember with HOS that there was a pre- pre-inaugural, then the pre-inaugural then finally the celebrated inaugural cruise. Does not appear that will be the case with the "sister". I am hoping that there will be several live reviews on her first sailing.

The Symphony is on its way to Malaga where it´s scheduled to arrive on Tuesday at 6 am. It´s leaving by 10 pm with fireworks.

Currently there are a couple of media folks onboard (Iike Gene Sloan from USA Today and also someone from Cruisecritic). Most of the media will board on Tuesday for a 2 night trip to Barcelona. The ship stays in Barcelona until the first revenue cruise starts March 31st. There´s another 2 nighter for travel agents (April 5th).

I´m pretty sure there will be lots of photos starting on Tuesday (and I´ll do my very best ;)).

steamboats