“Broadway Show” On Enchantment

CCC3

Hi all! Does Enchantment offer a Broadway show (like Cars, Saturday Night Fever, etc), and if they do, which one? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I assume that you meant to type "Cats". LOL

No, just standard cruise ship stuff.

I assume that you meant to type "Cats". LOL

No, just standard cruise ship stuff.

Haha! Yes, Cats. I’m typing this on my phone while DH drives. [emoji78]

It will be production shows with the Royal Caribbean singers & dancers. Costumes, mish mash of songs, singing, dancing. A couple of headliners: comedian, juggler, magician, that sort of thing.

Enchantment theater production show had stale schlock factor off the scale. If you are entertained by the attempt to entertain, you'll have a laugh riot. The "up to date" movies highlights in the show were fresh when Enchantment set sail in the 1990's. For us it was so bad it was good. lol.

Fly in entertainment was excellent, but that varies of course.

Having just gotten off Enchantment, I can say this was the one big downer (other than some access issues) for us. It was like a bad college production/good HS production of a medley of outdated songs. I LOVE musicals, but several songs came from ones even I wasn't familiar with (like Sweet Charity - I actually had to look up the "I'm a Harpsichord" song to get it) and the Can't Stop the Rock was so mediocre we left halfway through to go listen to the singers in the Centrum (who were much better). Definitely not the highlight of our cruise.

Having just gotten off Enchantment, I can say this was the one big downer (other than some access issues) for us. It was like a bad college production/good HS production of a medley of outdated songs. I LOVE musicals, but several songs came from ones even I wasn't familiar with (like Sweet Charity - I actually had to look up the "I'm a Harpsichord" song to get it) and the Can't Stop the Rock was so mediocre we left halfway through to go listen to the singers in the Centrum (who were much better). Definitely not the highlight of our cruise.

Sad to hear... I just booked her for September and wanted to see the shows because I missed them in April 2016. Oh well....