Is Seabourn EZair the same as Princess?

happy cruzer

Have noticed that Seabourn's website says they provide EZair but it does not allow you to look at rates like Princess EZair does. Is it the same product since Carnival owns both of them? If it is the same tool, it could be used to help do research before talking to our travel agent to see what Seabourn might offer. The pricing (I know it has all the pitfalls of cruise air) looks good when I do a check on Princess air around $1900 for two econ tickets DFW to Athens (oct 17) and return Rome to DFW (oct 29). Can not see close to that on Kayak.

Any input from the air experts is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Our experience has been that cruise line sari has ALWAYS been a better price than booking on your own. Also when booking cruise line air it usually includes transfers from the airport to hotel or ship and vise/versa. I'd just call Seabourn's customer service and ask how much the air would be through them.

Our experience has been that cruise line sari has ALWAYS been a better price than booking on your own.
Although I can't offer any expertise on the OP's specific question, it is worth remembering that a lower price is not always a better price. It does depend on what you're getting for your money, and that includes weighing up the value, to you specifically, of the features of each alternative.

Thanks. Well I guess it will stay a mystery on what tool they use. I did get the Seabourn air reserved arriving 3 days early for my cruise at more than a 50% price difference. Yep, it's cruise air but with the extra time built into the schedule for any issues.

Thanks for reading.