150 Central Park - New Menu after ending of relationship with MICHAEL SCHWARTZ

Has any one currently sailing on Oasis Class for the last week or two experienced the new menu at 150 Central Park (Esp the Lobster Thermidor?)

I had tried 150 Central Park last august and found it to be underwhelming.. and was wondering if the new menu changes have made things better. (Sailing on Symphony in April so would like to know)

New menu pdf here: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royal/media/royal/shared_assets/pdf/menu/150CentralPark_DinnerMenu_SY.pdf

We were on in January and that is not the menu we had, although some items were there.

I don’t see the donuts for dessert!!

mac_tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on Harmony a couple of weeks ago and was very very disappointed with 150 Park. We have sailed Oasis and Allure twice each and was on a B2B on Harmony.

We always loved Park with the tastings they did with the menu. This time the menu was limited and the food poor. We only eat in specialty restaurants and it was one and done for us on this 14 day cruise. The donuts we had after dinner was delivered to our cabin the next morning for breakfast, really!

Ate most meals at Jamie’s and Chops, twice Wonderland. I hope 150 Park is the old way on Oasis.

Good luck!

Don't tell me this is so.....Park 150 was one of the best meals I ever ate back in 2013. Now on Symphony for 2019 and was bragging to our cruise mates about the meal we would be enjoying.

Hope this is not just another cut in quality by RCCL. That would ruin it for us.

Sure hope they are reading Cruise Critic this week:(

We ate there last week on the Allure and it was the old menu...everyone was pleased with their app and main choices (scallop entree was a bit of a miss though), but desserts were pretty sad

We dine 4-5 nights here, and love the new menu! Duck yum....veal my other half loves and I will finally try the venison.

So just want to confirm this is in fact the new menu being used?

Have you guys tried the Lobster Thermidor by any chance? That item is one of the only item that interests me tbh

We were on in January and that is not the menu we had, although some items were there.

I don’t see the donuts for dessert!!

mac_tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Donuts for dessert were on Allure last week. Truth be told, the best thing we ate. Very disappointed in our meal.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Maybe your best way to find out is find the thread on roll calls of the most recent sailing and post the question there. An e-mail should go to people that are on the thread that something was posted. Possibly someone on the sailing now is reading the thread or will be alerted and they can check.

It's a shot!

I already did. We were on last week and the menu posted was not the menu.

Actually I am 95% sure that the menu posted is an old menu that Royal mistakenly posted under dining for the Symphony.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

The menu last week on Oasis was the same that was just posted from Allure.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app