Typical cruise booking deposit?

Dundee12

I am on process of booking voyager of seas Singapore to hongkong cruise/stay flights included. We will be travelling from uk.What is a typical deposit a company would ask for there are 3 persons travelling. It's not til June 19.

Any info appreciated

Hi I would get a new quote.

I have just done a dummy booking on RCI UK website: Voyager of the Seas; Singapore to Hong Kong; 9 night cruise; cruise leaving on 29 June 2019; including flights(from Manchester) and overnight hotel. Deposit required £450.00 (for 3) with balance due 3 May.

I know when we book, we use a Travel Agent and have to pay £750.00 as a deposit. (£150.00 per person)

Hi I would get a new quote.

I have just done a dummy booking on RCI UK website: Voyager of the Seas; Singapore to Hong Kong; 9 night cruise; cruise leaving on 29 June 2019; including flights(from Manchester) and overnight hotel. Deposit required £450.00 (for 3) with balance due 3 May.

I know when we book, we use a Travel Agent and have to pay £750.00 as a deposit. (£150.00 per person)

I will have a look thanks for info.

I have had a quote I just think the booking deposit is excessive it's over 75% of total holiday cost. I wanted to see what other people have paid when they have booked?

75% deposit doesn't sound right at all. The deposit for our upcoming cruise was 15%. I've never worked ithe percentage out before but I think that is probably what we always pay. And this is non-refundable.

75% deposit doesn't sound right at all. The deposit for our upcoming cruise was 15%. I've never worked ithe percentage out before but I think that is probably what we always pay. And this is non-refundable.

It was something to do with cost of flights certain ones required full payment? I have since booked and it works out approx 20%. Thanks for your info