Cabin comparison

PinkMEB

The F cabins on Explorer are better than same on Voyager in virtually every way I can think of. Sq. footage of both cabin and balcony bigger on Explorer. Better closet, better drawer space, much better bathroom (considerably bigger shower, much better tub). I think the colors in the Explorer F's are lovely; don't especially remember the colors on Voyager, though know we thought they were ok. Lots of light fixtures and mirrors on Explorer, surely more than on Voyager. What else?

p.s. Something I mentioned in another post: When the dividing curtain is closed, I found the space in the bedroom part of the room more tight, more closed in than on Voyager. But of course one is usually asleep when the curtain is drawn.

Oh-- and there are double sinks on Explorer, not so on Voyager.

I sailed in both within the past few months, and agree with poss as to the aesthetics, bathroom, and especially storage, far better on Explorer.

There are 2 areas in which I think the Voyager is better-

1)The corridor between the living area and the closet/bathroom area in the Explorer is very narrow, one way traffic only. Whereas on the Voyager, my wife and I were able to pass each other.

2)The picture window on the Voyager is larger.

Having said that, while I think both of these suites are fabulous, I prefer the Explorer.

boblerm's comments are right-on. Corridor is definitely narrow on Explorer (as is bathroom in fact). And view out from the cabin is better on Voyager (as I'd indicated on another post). But I also now prefer Explorer.